Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide Bone-Smashing Works (tutorial) zygote

arow

Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Messages
65
Online time
7h 41m
Reputation
70
3 months difference between each image


IMG_1255.webp
IMG_1256.webp


As you can see my zygos have grown alot

get a massage gun with a thumb tip use a level 3 ish and go up and down over the zygo
1 min each side every 2 days to avoid bruising.
drink 400-600ml milk a day full fat organic
 
It's different lights and angles though
 
nah both have light from the back ill try find another but it does work I can tell u that
 
I also lip cut and did a few other thing but I can see by looking in the mirror they have grown alot ive even been told my cheek bones look large by people irl.
 
by fibrosis yeah but u would rather want more bonemass yeah
yeah I'm pretty sure it is fibrosis but I think it be making bone tissues, the milk is defo helping.
 
yeah I'm pretty sure it is fibrosis but I think it be making bone tissues, the milk is defo helping.
How old are you
 
3 months difference between each image


View attachment 423819View attachment 423820

As you can see my zygos have grown alot

get a massage gun with a thumb tip use a level 3 ish and go up and down over the zygo
1 min each side every 2 days to avoid bruising.
drink 400-600ml milk a day full fat organic
lets not call its bonesmahing since you arent doing anything to your bone unless its really violent sport like idk professional box mma etc
 
lets not call its bonesmahing since you arent doing anything to your bone unless its really violent sport like idk professional box mma etc
I mean thats what everyone calls it, I get what u mean. probs call it tissue smashing or smth
 
I got prescribed
thats great tbh
yeah ive gotten scouted 1 time a few weeks ago, but I'm not tall enough yet I'm only 5,10 but my adult high should be 6,0-6,1 range
 
I got prescribed

yeah ive gotten scouted 1 time a few weeks ago, but I'm not tall enough yet I'm only 5,10 but my adult high should be 6,0-6,1 range
a few things you can do to get taller good luck
 
a few things you can do to get taller good luck
yeah I'm eating clean and I'm active most days, just gotta wait, hopefully I will be by time I goto collage next year
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top