Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Bonesmash

Ive been a hard core mewer for a year now, and doing bonesmashing on the face to me sounds too risky. Although I know it could theoretically be correct, as i’ve been watching the UFC for years, and seen how the scar tissue and turned into bone after a certain amount of time in fighters, (good examples nate diaz, khabib,). I still think doing bonesmashing is going to f**k up your face unless it becomes popular enough for professionals to actually to do it for you so it doesn’t go wrong, untill that happens,and if it ever even happens, id stay away from it and just focus on the tropic premise

Bonesmash in the following areas (for men).
  • Use a mouthguard
  • I use a cap of face wash tube to bonesmash.
  • like so:
  • Nivea Aqua Effect Purifying Face Wash Review, Nivea Face Wash

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ive been a hard core mewer for a year now, and doing bonesmashing on the face to me sounds too risky. Although I know it could theoretically be correct, as i’ve been watching the UFC for years, and seen how the scar tissue and turned into bone after a certain amount of time in fighters, (good examples nate diaz, khabib,). I still think doing bonesmashing is going to f**k up your face unless it becomes popular enough for professionals to actually to do it for you so it doesn’t go wrong, untill that happens,and if it ever even happens, id stay away from it and just focus on the tropic premise
Well you could look at astrosky as a good example. Just follow his Instagram. Like the PDF says just try the chin for now and see how it works out. Then proceed to cheekbones and brow ridge if you wish to.

what are the dangers of bonesmashing under 18? i hear people say it makes u deformed or something but people who have been boxing since young age look normal
should one whos not 18 yet bonesmash bros??

what are the dangers of bonesmashing under 18? i hear people say it makes u deformed or something but people who have been boxing since young age look normal
That's up to you to decide.

I would recommend u wait till 18 so u are naturally Developed

Man I really can’t condone this. I’m trying to not be associated with this .

Far too many people hoping on the “he’s mentally ill so kick him out of communitys and don’t subscribe to Astrosky” bandwagon
Don't worry about that. Think about your integrity. You know it worked for you, let others reap the benefits too. Don't have to promote it but at least let others speak on it.

im ordered relentlessimprovements K2 MK4, 90 15mg capsules

Will start bonesmashing hardcore while taking these and hope to see big improvement.
Any tips send them my way thank you

If you were to do it with your fists would you do one at a time or both at the same time?

It won't make a noticeable difference all of you cucks are coping LMAO. If it sounds too beautiful to be true it probably is.

Plastic surgery

Hey. I hope you don’t bring your toxic words here. The least you could do is refrain from insulting people while expressing your disagreement on this site

Just say it doesn’t work and you don’t believe it. That’s all it takes. No need for calling people “cucks”
Sad, your fanbase is literally filled with 14 year old indian kids believing anything you might say. You and other people are putting not only others but yourselves too at risk for severe brain damage and nerve damage as there's sensitive nerves around the jaw you could seriously damage.

Sad, your fanbase is literally filled with 14 year old indian kids believing anything you might say. You and other people are putting not only others but yourselves too at risk for severe brain damage and nerve damage as there's sensitive nerves around the jaw you could seriously damage.
JFL Chad doesn't care about brain damage

Ummmm...that's why I recommend to try this after the age of 18? Didn't you read? And bonessmash does work. Although it takes time and precision. Also ya it won't necessarily make you 'Chad' .

Ummmm...that's why I recommend to try this after the age of 18? Didn't you read? And bonessmash does work. Although it takes time and precision. Also ya it won't necessarily make you 'Chad' .
There's no scientific proof it works and wolffs law only states that it'll make the bones more sense. And don't give boxers/mma fighters as an excuse. Their cheekbones etc are good for fighting and a sign of high fighting success which is why they're there in the first place. Khabib nurmagomedov for example always had those cheekbones. And it's still dangerous after 18

Tell me what you think.
"
Bonesmashing should work by
hitting your bones so that the
body realises that to protect itself
it needs to make the bones
stronger/thicker
"
that's the point. do bones become bigger or they just become denser, to protect from blows?

There's no scientific proof it works and wolffs law only states that it'll make the bones more sense. And don't give boxers/mma fighters as an excuse. Their cheekbones etc are good for fighting and a sign of high fighting success which is why they're there in the first place. Khabib nurmagomedov for example always had those cheekbones. And it's still dangerous after 18
@Dean first poster means like he was actually the first person to post on this forum? holy what a rare role

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hunteryeron Looksmaxxing 2
Hunteryeron Looksmaxxing 13
I Cosmetic Surgery 3
Nihilus Off-Topic 24