Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Bonesmashing anecdote

EBKgod

Active member
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
95
Online time
10h 14m
Reputation
197
Gonna start by saying that before I was fully convinced it was cope but I tried it anyway because what if it isn’t yk can’t be leaving bones on the table.

Been hitting my zygos, chin and gonions with a small rubber dumbbell for a couple weeks. Then I took about a week off when I went on holiday. My zygos seem to be bigger even after the week making me think there was something going on there other than temporary swelling. No changes for other bones.

Still not fully convinced on Bonesmashing but I’m going to keep trying on my zygos at least and I’ll update if I see any results or not. So far I’ve had no negatives and (maybe) a slight increase in just my zygos not browridge gonions or chin tho.
 
I've been doing it for long time and my cheekbones are like a model
 
Gonna start by saying that before I was fully convinced it was cope but I tried it anyway because what if it isn’t yk can’t be leaving bones on the table.

Been hitting my zygos, chin and gonions with a small rubber dumbbell for a couple weeks. Then I took about a week off when I went on holiday. My zygos seem to be bigger even after the week making me think there was something going on there other than temporary swelling. No changes for other bones.

Still not fully convinced on Bonesmashing but I’m going to keep trying on my zygos at least and I’ll update if I see any results or not. So far I’ve had no negatives and (maybe) a slight increase in just my zygos not browridge gonions or chin tho.
it literally works u have to be consistent and do it like 4 rep a day bs 50 time everyside of ur zygos and gonial and after u start feeling the pain it means ur good
 
when will this boensmash cope stop, like genuinely.
 
when will this boensmash cope stop, like genuinely.
Like I said im pretty convinced it doesn’t but im trying it anyway because ive seen no evidence its 100% cope
 
keep doing it everyday after 2-3yrs u will atleast see some bonemass
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top