Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Bought Hugo boss cologne and did some softmaxxes planned hardmax

FairnessandEquality

Well-known member
Established
Joined
Oct 3, 2024
Messages
954
Online time
4d 7h
Reputation
1,251
So now since the necklace cross , and Invicta watch , I just need Miami chains that rappers wear.
Wearing only neutral colors clothes that look mature.

I need to lock in. Skin treatments to clear acne and save long time for maxillofacial surgeon bimax on jaws (maxilla mandible) and cross bite and buck teeth fix by orthodontist.

So after 5'11 and height lifts, green contacts I will try my best to do cold approach and travel roam hopefully then I will ascend...
 
Wyll. All this will be for naught if you look like an idiot
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top