Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Bracesshop (Please Help)

Elias

‎
What appliance from the braces shop will be best more expanding the maxilla and moving it forwards for an 18 year old with a crossbite.

It says on the site you cant use it for self treatment, so how am i supposed to get it fitted in? Do i ask my dentist?
I really would appreciate someone to tell me all they can as I need an expander asap.

I live in the UK and cant breathe when mewing, and cant afford orthotropics + appliances like mse or agga, so i thought id get one from bracesshop.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Bro are you kidding me they're the same price as orthotropic appliances.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bro are you kidding me they're the same price as orthotropic appliances.

Agga costs £8000.
Mike mew says treatment costs £5000-£10000

Those appliances cost a few hundred.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
But you're going to get it custom-fitted.

Yeah but i doubt a dentist would charge a crazy amount to get it fitted. I just need to know which one to get.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rhinoballs Ratings 4
fatfingerdingle1 Mewing 6
C Ratings 8
R Ratings 9