Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

brutal Lower thirds

meowmeowkitten123

how do i fix smile lines, large nose, large cheeks, eye bags and lower eye creases and really bloated and red face? I wash my face with cold water only although not ice cold it’s pretty cold. Not sure what i need to do and need some tips or opinions anything helps. i suffer from body dysmorphia so i really stare at myself and analyze what features ruin my face the most and its 100% below my eye area

Attachments

• IMG_8058.jpeg
    IMG_8058.jpeg
    801.7 KB · Views: 17
You just need an orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and a chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ante face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use PEEK not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

how do i fix smile lines, large nose, large cheeks, eye bags and lower eye creases and really bloated and red face? I wash my face with cold water only although not ice cold it’s pretty cold. Not sure what i need to do and need some tips or opinions anything helps. i suffer from body dysmorphia so i really stare at myself and analyze what features ruin my face the most and its 100% below my eye area
Smile lines are sign of bad skin, can be fixed by building the collagen

Large nose you need rhinoplasty

Large cheeks are caused by bone mass, in your case they are bloated, can be fixed with a sodium poor diet and drinking plenty of water, may be genetic tho

Eye bags are sign of bad under eye support and can be fixed with ice, caffeine serum, collagen and sleeping more

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Smile lines are sign of bad skin, can be fixed by building the collagen

Large nose you need rhinoplasty

Large cheeks are caused by bone mass, in your case they are bloated, can be fixed with a sodium poor diet and drinking plenty of water, may be genetic tho

Eye bags are sign of bad under eye support and can be fixed with ice, caffeine serum, collagen and sleeping more
i do intake lots of salt and have a bad diet, barely drink enough water and def dont get a lot of collagen, will take your advice see how far it gets me, what kind of collagen supplement you suggest?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You just need an orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and a chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ante face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use PEEK not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.
Holy shit lmao i’ve got lots of work, i want to try the natural way first and see how far it gets me. Do you have any other tips besides what the OP gave me? i want to have a natural face so i dont have to spend so much on surgery unless i really need it. let me know man thank you for the in depth explanation/solution

Holy shit lmao i’ve got lots of work, i want to try the natural way first and see how far it gets me. Do you have any other tips besides what the OP gave me? i want to have a natural face so i dont have to spend so much on surgery unless i really need it. let me know man thank you for the in depth explanation/solution
i was joking dude , you dont need that much
a jaw implant will help

i do intake lots of salt and have a bad diet, barely drink enough water and def dont get a lot of collagen, will take your advice see how far it gets me, what kind of collagen supplement you suggest?
Well then fix your diet asap, and just as a reminder to drink plenty of water you ALWAYS have to piss transparent, but still it doesnt mean its enough water, drink 200-400 ml of water (2 glasses) every hour

Implants maybe rhino and shaving facial hair.

lower eye crease is not bad, it is called aegyo sal and it is considered attractive, chico has it
eyebags depend, usually they are unattractive, so icing, volufline, good sleep will help
have a skincare, good diet, sleep, and eat collagen, debloat
also get a trimax and shave