Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Brutal Snapchat from guy I know

jc5013058

He’s 5”5 and very suicidal and always depressed makes me feel terrible knowing he goes through this brutal world
IMG_1413.png

Brutal
Talk with him

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brutal
Talk with him
I’ve tried bro but he’s legit Blackpill overdosed no matter what anyone says he hates his existence every day he posts some crazy shit like this I really don’t wanna see the dude on an obituary Im hoping he responds before he ropemaxx

I’ve tried bro but he’s legit Blackpill overdosed no matter what anyone says he hates his existence every day he posts some crazy shit like this I really don’t wanna see the dude on an obituary Im hoping he responds before he ropemaxx
Genetic determinism is brutal, tell him to get away from the blackpill, it won't benefit him in anyway