Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

BTS V overated

improver4444

If i am a Curry ur a Hamburger
Why is BTS V ranked as the most handsome man on earth, please tell me who is the most handsome man in your opinion...who mogs IMG_20240406_135257.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why do they look so feminine and the eyelids 🧐

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 3
Atesh salih also has blue eyes but downturned medial canthus makes his eyes masc

So just tell me a person who is not a femboy type and still moggs everyone
James sapphire isn't a femboy and mogs everyone

Cameron alborzian now known as yogi cameron

And also this guy
17934 (1).gif

east asians have a lot of estrogen, and usually have less full facial hair. they also have pct and rounder skulls, as well as clear skin. so that is why they look feminine
Just a little more feminine than the central asians like you your eyes also look very feminine amd here is feminine pic of my eyes and s masculine one1711815930815.pngIMG_20240228_153853.jpgIMG_20240327_185009.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
images (3).jpegaverage Indian with hygiene and nutrition👆😭

Back