Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Buccinator Atrophy

john

Languorous
Established Member
How long does it take to get the hollow cheek look? What are the limitations to it and how do you correctly mew for hollow cheeks. If anyone over here has hollow cheeks, please share on how you achieved them.

buccinator atrophy doesn't exist and even if you were to inject botox into them, you won't get hollow cheeks

hollow cheeks require you to have relatively large forward grown cheekbones and a decently straight and wide jaw or big masseter muscles

otherwise, you can get to 10 BMI and look auschwitz mode because you have no bone structure

buccinator atrophy doesn't exist and even if you were to inject botox into them, you won't get hollow cheeks

hollow cheeks require you to have relatively large forward grown cheekbones and a decently straight and wide jaw or big masseter muscles

otherwise, you can get to 10 BMI and look auschwitz mode because you have no bone structure
this. its all about having the right bonestructure and low bf

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
1565788510964.png

Dr Mike Mew does not have great cheekbones yet he still has hollow cheeks. How?

View attachment 2964

Dr Mike Mew does not have great cheekbones yet he still has hollow cheeks. How?
Tg5DxWx.png
he doesnt

How long does it take to get the hollow cheek look? What are the limitations to it and how do you correctly mew for hollow cheeks. If anyone over here has hollow cheeks, please share on how you achieved them.
This is how astrosky says to achieve hollow cheeks👇

rkelly got hollow cheeks by continuously sucking on astros cock
Translation: Nick Gurr is jealous/angry that I have hollow cheeks and he doesn't

if i was a degenerate gay my life would have ended up much better, but im not sadly
Lol 😂 speaking of gay I think berzerk has a major crush on both of us.....that f****t keeps mentioning my name and yours in random threads..... ironic how he thinks we are on his leash when we live in his head rent free

Lol 😂 speaking of gay I think berzerk has a major crush on both of us.....that f****t keeps mentioning my name and yours in random threads..... ironic how he thinks we are on his leash when we live in his head rent free
everyone on this forum lives in my head rent. f*****g. free.

you must have read that wrong ngl
No srs
How can everyone on this forum live in your head? There are currently 269 members. No way all 269 is on your head....unless ur exaggerating

I'm pretty sure buccinator atrophy is legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buccinator atrophy is mollusc iq cope but you should still swallow using your tongue so you dont deform your teeth

also keep in mind that when you're old and your face will look like a wrinkly scrotum, if you have hypertrophied buccinators they will be very visible and just flap over your cheeks.

but you can overuse them. Don't do that.
it's type 1 muscle fibers meant to be able to be used for hours and have very minimal potential to hypetrophy, which is why it's hard for some people to even grow their masseter while others have giant ones

Well, I actually lost my hollow cheeks with mastic. You shouldnt engage the cheeks while chewing at all, if you can move your food without your tongue you are doing it wrong. Also buccinator engaging is too much smiling, whistling, wrong swallowing, and most importantly chewing right. For hollow cheeks you also need, as the others said, strong masseters, forward maxilla and high cheekbones, also Id recommend you cut to at least 12%

it's type 1 muscle fibers meant to be able to be used for hours and have very minimal potential to hypetrophy, which is why it's hard for some people to even grow their masseter while others have giant ones
So any tips how to still archieve big masseters?

Sorry but your stupid. Go to wikipedia, the website for you stupid people, then to buccinators, amd then to the section function you cunt
you cant not use buccinators you stupid idiots

you poor retarded f****t tried to act smart but failed like you do with everything in your pathetic existence

Well, I actually lost my hollow cheeks with mastic. You shouldnt engage the cheeks while chewing at all, if you can move your food without your tongue you are doing it wrong. Also buccinator engaging is too much smiling, whistling, wrong swallowing, and most importantly chewing right. For hollow cheeks you also need, as the others said, strong masseters, forward maxilla and high cheekbones, also Id recommend you cut to at least 12%
Are you sure it's the buccinator though ?
For me I lost a little bit of hollowness when I started to chew,but I think that's because hypertrophied masseters just pushed the adipose tissue even further out.

Are you sure it's the buccinator though ?
For me I lost a little bit of hollowness when I started to chew,but I think that's because hypertrophied masseters just pushed the adipose tissue even further out.
But I think thats how you get hollow cheeks, if the masseter stretches them out the are next to it is flat. Think it was the buccinators

I would love to hear some arguments sir, like this our discussion is going nowhere
argument nr.1: if you dont trust nickgurr you have a 1 digit IQ
argument nr.2: not even nickgurr can save you from your 1 digit IQ

You need high set and large cheekbones to get hollow cheeks.
You can lean your face out by achieving forward growth and get sunken cheeks like me and the guy in the second row but to get the looks of the guy on the first row you need to have a certain positioning and size of the zygomas.
images - 2019-08-26T232356.598.jpeg
Edit: Unpopular opinion:I honestly think the type of hollowness the second guy has looks better than the other.

Last edited:
Then debate me on the basis of science. Buccinator is a muscle, right? And muscles not used atrophy, right?
The thing is good man,
Plastic surgeons don't perform buccinator botox for atrophy because they say the buccinator is a deep muscle with very little potential to hypertrophy and even in the case of hypertrophy it won't affect your looks.
I don't know the exact place I read that but it was an expert's opinion.
Hollowness of the cheeks is achieved by fat loss and zygomatic projection.
If you want to do something about the muscular level I would say forget the buccinator.
Try to hypertrophy your masseters and zygomaticus

Last edited:
Then debate me on the basis of science. Buccinator is a muscle, right? And muscles not used atrophy, right?
buccinator has low potential for hypetrophy

its a muscle used every time you chew food, its made to be used and last for hours, like your masseters (although some lucky people have more type 2 fibers that allow to a greater potential for hypetrophy)

even if it hypetrophies, it wont be visible under all that layer of fat

hollow cheeks are either made from:
- large jaw and cheekbones
- hypetrophied masseters (this gives you more of an auschwitz look if your cheekbones and jaw arent very good. also depends how the masseter is inserted)

Back