Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

bulk done, cutting tips?

yathxrth

urfavlooksmaxxingedit
been bulking for about 6 months went from 61 kg to 69 kg
thinking for cutting for summers
any tips?
diet recommendation basically and should i include more cardio in my workouts? if so then how

how old are you? if you aren’t done with puberty yet cutting will nuke your hormones. That said, best way to do during puberty is probably lower your calories down to maintenance and do more cardio

There is one thing that I regret: cutting when i was young.
If you are in puberty, just keep bulking; you will thank yourself later.
If I kept 10%~15% BF when I was in puberty, I would be a lot taller.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
how old are you? if you aren’t done with puberty yet cutting will nuke your hormones. That said, best way to do during puberty is probably lower your calories down to maintenance and do more cardio
There is one thing that I regret: cutting when i was young.
If you are in puberty, just keep bulking; you will thank yourself later.
If I kept 10%~15% BF when I was in puberty, I would be a lot taller.
16, 17 in 3 months i feel like im more or less done with puberty
my gym friend said me cutting is going to increase my height not sure how

16, 17 in 3 months i feel like im more or less done with puberty
my gym friend said me cutting is going to increase my height not sure how
what he could have meant by that is that high body fat % makes you high estrogen, which would close your growth plates, but unless you are really overweight you shouldn’t do it yet.

Either lower your calories down to maintenance or continue with a clean bulk

also how long were you even bulking for you can’t be that fat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
also how long were you even bulking fo
about 6 months but i was consistent with it
u think maintaining same diet but increasing the intensity of my workout and adding more cardio would make a difference
looking get some cuts and overall lean body

u think maintaining same diet but increasing the intensity of my workout and adding more cardio would make a difference
no, maintaining as in lowering your calories to the point of no longer gaining weight, but not losing weight either.

Dudee, dont do a cut, please!
I'ts no sense to do a cut in your stage, just do a clean bulk about 300kcal superavit and you will be fine