Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience buying VR

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
Being a man is the worst. Even if a woman gives you her number, its only because of your good personality, not because she genuinely is interested in coitus with you. I need not explain to you how depressing and disappointing it is to be a man in modern society. Its probably already over unless you look like this:
1712054198241.png

Buying VR is the ultimate act of rebellion and defiance of this wretched reality. The problem is that VR is gigacucked, for example everyone says that Oculus Quest is the best VR. But this is Zuck VR, I do not want to keep feeding Zuck all of my data to help them achieve megalomaniacal global domination. Playstation VR seems uncucked, but it has a wire that you can trip and choke on. I do not know what VR to purchase.

*drops mic*

off topic

815pce-e1498245568609.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
1 dimensional take.

For all you know they could have been fatter than that before they started VR, you didn't provide any before or after or how long they have been at VR

nah the government is tryna stick us all in vr bruhh distracting us from the real world
its over for you once you give in
VR is only for 1 hour a day because its heavy exercise and people get tired.

Because of the weight of the helmet nobody will be able to do VR for more than a few hours per day

I would only exercise caution with neurolink type technology. With a small diameter cable they probably cannot transmit your soul to the digiverse, but with a wide enough cable who's to say if a soul can travel into the digiverse or not.

VR is only for 1 hour a day because its heavy exercise and people get tired.

Because of the weight of the helmet nobody will be able to do VR for more than a few hours per day

I would only exercise caution with neurolink type technology. With a small diameter cable they probably cannot transmit your soul to the digiverse, but with a wide enough cable who's to say if a soul can travel into the digiverse or not.
bro just go outside and run for an hour or something

VR sucks

you cannot actually touch their sexual parts in hentai games

I play VR and I'm Chad. I love Skyrim VR and fallout vR and this fighting game where I get to punch the shit out of a bunch of people like boxing and it's mega realistic I ended up punching one of my screens and it broke ....

I play VR and I'm Chad. I love Skyrim VR and fallout vR and this fighting game where I get to punch the shit out of a bunch of people like boxing and it's mega realistic I ended up punching one of my screens and it broke ....
What is your opinion of VR compared to Wii and Switch?

Punching the air dry-fires your elbows and causes arthritis unless you go easy on the punches

They made it where you don't need a Facebook account anymore also quest 2 is EOL soon and people are already hacking it to remove Facebook dependence
yeah but im wondering if zuck secretly put backdoors in the hardware

Back