Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage CALLING OUT Xangsane

AstroSky

GOLDPILLED
Staff
VIP
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
Alright bud. First you had me. I fell for your little tricks. Now I'm absolutely done being ur fool.

YOU ARE A BOT? YOU ARE trolling all of us with your thought provoking threads????????????????????

1000006540.gif

And NOW YoU made me the laughing stock of my mortal
Enemies the .org crew?

1000006541.gif

THAT'S FUCKING IT. i HAD ENOUGH!

eEEEEEEEEeNOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!

1000006542.gif

Xangsane​

I trusted you @Jova Screenshot_20240905_020020_Chrome.jpg

@Tombradylover1000006556.gif

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Alright bud. First you had me. I fell for your little tricks. Now I'm absolutely done being ur fool.

YOU ARE A BOT? YOU ARE trolling all of us with your thought provoking threads????????????????????

View attachment 38950

Enemies the .org crew?

View attachment 38951

View attachment 38952

Xangsane​

I trusted you @Jova View attachment 38955

@TombradyloverView attachment 38965
waaaaaaa

View attachment 38950

Enemies the .org crew?

View attachment 38951

View attachment 38952

Xangsane​

I trusted you @Jova View attachment 38955

@TombradyloverView attachment 38965
I don’t like Tom Brady lover or org too much these days

I don’t like Tom Brady lover or org too much these days
Check AMWX later, got a good thread in the works :pepejam:

• Staff
All of you with lack of understanding sarcasm and humor

Literally explains the summary of this site sometimes 😅

• Staff
u asked dean for knowledgeable badge finally
I didn't I just woke up and I had it. You guys act like I get special treatment. I literally only talk to Dean when there comes the subject of how to deal with drama. But yeah i didn't ask for that role. Just got it.

I didn't I just woke up and I had it. You guys act like I get special treatment. I literally only talk to Dean when there comes the subject of how to deal with drama. But yeah i didn't ask for that role. Just got it.
dean prolly saw my message about u not having it

u do get special treatment
u have vip badge