Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL at calling yourself a "man" if you weight less than 90kg

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
Being naturally heavy boned is one of the most dimorphic masculine features

being a lightweighted twink will extremely reduce your General Fighting success, superior chads will be easily able to lift you up and slam you down to the ground

https://lookism.net/threads/cumskin...m-a-n****r-this-is-your-future-whitey.496034/

just look at this skinny twink, that black lifted him up like a cake

being skinny as an adult is one of the biggest failos possible

Nutritious and healthy food is scarce in these difficult times.

Dominik-Sadoch-768x1077-1.jpg
Boy-toy

1591788519179.png

Take the Shaw-pill, over if you aren't him ngl.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
“Heavy boned” that’s a cope fat ppl use to excuse their obesity.

But yh weight does play an important factor when fighting - that’s why fedor emlienko had a dad bod; for weight.

cope, i have significant higher bone Density weight than a average guy, ive inherited it from my grandpa who was literally catapulted through the windshield by an car crash without Breaking any bone

at 90kg ive looked straight like someone from a concentration camp

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's morbidly obese jfl

ive lost 50kg 3 years ago, but ive became fat again cuz i had to stop Training due to a bad heart rhytm disorder

when i was 90kg i looked ausschwitz Tier, when i was 85kg i looked like a stick

bone Density is REAL, blacks have on average a several Pounds heavier skeleton than White people

ive lost 50kg 3 years ago, but ive became fat again cuz i had to stop Training due to a bad heart rhytm disorder

when i was 90kg i looked ausschwitz Tier, when i was 85kg i looked like a stick

bone Density is REAL, blacks have on average a several Pounds heavier skeleton than White people
Nobody cares about bone density if anything it makes you run slower

africans have on average the highest bone Density and thus the highest skeletal weight

and they are the best sprinters
Ok, I believe you. Now why does that matter for your looks/quality of life? Unless by chance you meet an inferior low density bone male who is your looks and height match and you manage to dominate this man physically and by extension emotionally by weighing more than him and thus taking a larger slice of the hypergamy pie

jfl at u for being fat. Its over your ugly AND fat. If you were at least skinny or muscular you could bang people with a mask

There's male models who are below 90 kgs and mog our lives to oblivion while blackpillers cope by making body mass/weight threads.

There's male models who are below 90 kgs and mog our lives to oblivion while blackpillers cope by making body mass/weight threads.
Idk if chico is 90kg or not but he looks like such a soycuck here
IMG_20191123_094325_947.JPG
IMG_20191230_164544_865.JPG
Here he is whoring his wife on tiktok
Shameless man
IMG_3456.jpg

Idk if chico is 90kg or not but he looks like such a soycuck here
View attachment 16012
View attachment 16014
Here he is whoring his wife on tiktok
Shameless man
View attachment 16013
He lived his life in his prime. But ofc he isn't a good example. He lost his appeal as a pretty boy.
There's people like O'Pry and many others who're still mogging and are around my height (or less),
who weigh less than 90 kgs and get 8+/10 women to sleep with.

@john you wouldn't be able to look me straight in the eyes telling me you like the look of that abhorrent Subhuman.

The female from Chicos pic, u reacted with vom to my comment regarding that, man....
She looks great, idk what you mean. Definitely cringey, I'll acknowledge that.

She looks great, idk what you mean. Definitely cringey, I'll acknowledge that.
She looks like the type to peg him, Masc dom type woman. Just the feeling I got tbqh

She looks like the type to peg him, Masc dom type woman. Just the feeling I got tbqh
She's a model. But yeah, I agree. Females with pronounced and developed jaws look kinda like trannies and unfeminine.

Reactions: Rei
cope, i have significant higher bone Density weight than a average guy, ive inherited it from my grandpa who was literally catapulted through the windshield by an car crash without Breaking any bone

at 90kg ive looked straight like someone from a concentration camp
I have high bone density but I'm just really skinny I'm just really bloated and didn't work out but me being 78 kg i can lift 90 kg people easily natural born strong white genetics

I have high bone density but I'm just really skinny I'm just really bloated and didn't work out but me being 78 kg i can lift 90 kg people easily natural born strong white genetics
Damn, man, very impressive. (y)