Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Can’t looksmax when I have a shit diet

ItzDanny

I need help when it comes to eating healthier cause I eat junk food most of the time, any advice on what I should eat and how to avoid junk food?

I need help when it comes to eating healthier cause I eat junk food most of the time, any advice on what I should eat and how to avoid junk food?
slowly cut down on the amount of junk food you eat over time @ItzDanny

youll start to feel so much better and itll start to become easier

you can still eat junk food every now and then but just only do it in moderation

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
slowly cut down on the amount of junk food you eat over time @ItzDanny

youll start to feel so much better and itll start to become easier

you can still eat junk food every now and then but just only do it in moderation
What do you think a good healthy snacking food is?

What do you think a good healthy snacking food is?
i like to snack on fruit/nuts

whats ur body goals? are you overweight? trying to gain muscle/lose fat?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i like to snack on fruit/nuts

whats ur body goals? are you overweight? trying to gain muscle/lose fat?
Yeah i was aslo thinking of fruits, oh I just wanna live a healthier lifestyle, im not overweight or anything