Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion can bone smashing damage the skin?

the next o'pry

i want to start my bone smashing journey but before do it I want to know if bone smashing wont damage my skin or if there's any way to prevent my skin gets hurt

if you use a light object and hit too hard you can get scratch like injuries, not sure what the name is

use a heavy hard flat object like a hammer and smash softly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah, cause of the swelling. Bonesmashing is a meme tbh

1566762450219.png
not sure if that's a meme I mean boxers always have really good bones if you look at their before and after is just bruuutall the difference

if you use a light object and hit too hard you can get scratch like injuries, not sure what the name is

use a heavy hard flat object like a hammer and smash softly
thank you men

i agree with neo smashing probably wont make your bones grow

but it will 100% make them harder/tougher and the swelling might improve your looks temporarily
so to keep results I will need to bone smash forever? f**k that shit men

It's an unnecessary amount of force to hit yourself with a hammer etc. to create microtears in your skull when comparing the risks. Ideally a chiropractor vibrating device would do well.
hammer is perfect go to looksmax to share your retarded tips and tricks