Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Can i grow up to 6'2/6'3?

FutureChad

I'm 15 and 5'8 and 53 kilos (117 lbs). when i was 12 i was like 5'1 so thats 0'7 ft progress in three years. and i grew steady, never a real grow spurt so i'm thinking there is a good chance i can get that.

father's side:
grandpa: 5'9
grandma: 5'8
uncle: idk really maybe like 5'9
my father: 6'05

my mother's side:
grandpa: 6'5.2
grandma: 5'6
uncle: 6'3.5 (he had to take grow stop pills or something otherwise he would grow way to tall)

I'm eating much and really healthy the last months, stretching, correct posture, listening to subliminals, biking 5/7 a week for 1 hour daily and gymnastics at school for 2 hours a week (not really much most times just standing or sitting.

supps i take:
Zinc: 10mg per day
Magnesium: 187.5 mg/250 per day (i'm having two different supps every other day)
Puratin's Pride complete B complex: one pill a day https://www.puritan.com/b-complex-vitamins-021/complete-b-vitamin-b-complex-001250
Melatonin: 1mg per day 1 hour before sleep
Vitamin C: 500mg per day
Ashwagandha: 900/1200 mg per day (finishing last bottle and then quit with it)
Vitamine D: 50ug/2000IU
Vitamine K2: 50mcg every other day
Calcium: i get it from milk and yoghurt and when my magnesium pills are gone i am gonna take a magnesium/calcium tablet with 666,6 mg calcium and 266,6 mg magnesium in it.
L-Phenylalanine: 500mg (idk wtf i should do with those, my dad said i could have them but what are they good for?)

Are there any things i could improve or maybe things i should stop with or start with?

You have height anxiety. There is nothing you can do if you don't have the right collection of genes. I know, it sucks.

you are f*****g stupid

keep shoving down pills down your throat and ruining your hormones and growth instead of listening to me you dumb f**k

Natural Secretagouge L-Dopa are cope then?

Depends on your genetics

take HGH and Peptides and a AI's

but even then, theres no guarante that you will grow

if you gonna take L dopa then you Need A HIGH DOSE

not the the typical average doses which are sold for a ridiculous high price

Reactions: Neo
Instead of taking all those toxic jew pills eat more meat ( organs especially )

I'm 15 and 5'8 and 53 kilos (117 lbs). when i was 12 i was like 5'1 so thats 0'7 ft progress in three years. and i grew steady, never a real grow spurt so i'm thinking there is a good chance i can get that.

father's side:
grandpa: 5'9
grandma: 5'8
uncle: idk really maybe like 5'9
my father: 6'05

my mother's side:
grandpa: 6'5.2
grandma: 5'6
uncle: 6'3.5 (he had to take grow stop pills or something otherwise he would grow way to tall)

I'm eating much and really healthy the last months, stretching, correct posture, listening to subliminals, biking 5/7 a week for 1 hour daily and gymnastics at school for 2 hours a week (not really much most times just standing or sitting.

supps i take:
Zinc: 10mg per day
Magnesium: 187.5 mg/250 per day (i'm having two different supps every other day)
Puratin's Pride complete B complex: one pill a day https://www.puritan.com/b-complex-vitamins-021/complete-b-vitamin-b-complex-001250
Melatonin: 1mg per day 1 hour before sleep
Vitamin C: 500mg per day
Ashwagandha: 900/1200 mg per day (finishing last bottle and then quit with it)
Vitamine D: 50ug/2000IU
Vitamine K2: 50mcg every other day
Calcium: i get it from milk and yoghurt and when my magnesium pills are gone i am gonna take a magnesium/calcium tablet with 666,6 mg calcium and 266,6 mg magnesium in it.
L-Phenylalanine: 500mg (idk wtf i should do with those, my dad said i could have them but what are they good for?)

Are there any things i could improve or maybe things i should stop with or start with?
You may grow to that height yes.
Good thing that your mother's side is tall.
My mother's side is tall too

My father is 5'5
And my mother is 5'3

Grandpa from mother's side was 5'10
My uncles were in the 5'10-6'1 range.

I grew up to be 5'11 despite my father being short and his whole family is short too not a single one of them is above 5'6

Some people hit their growth spurts very late but eventually grow.

You may grow to that height yes.
Good thing that your mother's side is tall.
My mother's side is tall too

My father is 5'5
And my mother is 5'3

Grandpa from mother's side was 5'10
My uncles were in the 5'10-6'1 range.

I grew up to be 5'11 despite my father being short and his whole family is short too not a single one of them is above 5'6

Some people hit their growth spurts very late but eventually grow.
cope lol

my mom is 176
her mom was 178
her dad was 195
her grandfather was over 2 meters tall

and here i am

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you are f*****g stupid

keep shoving down pills down your throat and ruining your hormones and growth instead of listening to me you dumb f**k
Jesus bro, how am i ruining my hormones?

You have height anxiety. There is nothing you can do if you don't have the right collection of genes. I know, it sucks.
ye maybe i got height anxiety lol

having a bad day or something? or to much t?
i legit have told you before to not take anything and what do you do?

i only have your best interests in mind, as a manlet. if i didnt care i wouldnt reply

ye maybe i got height anxiety lol
Just eat right, workout, don't do spine compressing exercises and you should be just fine

i legit have told you before to not take anything and what do you do?

i only have your best interests in mind, as a manlet. if i didnt care i wouldnt reply
you haven't told me to not take anything bro. you told me less is better

you haven't told me to not take anything bro. you told me less is better
only thing you should be taking from your stack is D3

the others either dont work or can cause more damage

only thing you should be taking from your stack is D3

the others either dont work or can cause more damage
where did you get the info on that? you are the only one that says to don't take

where did you get the info on that? you are the only one that says to don't take
f**k man ive explained why most of these are shit before... i rly dont feel like it rn

its literally useless. maybe the melatonin would also be good but its underdosed. also zinc

f**k man ive explained why most of these are shit before... i rly dont feel like it rn

its literally useless. maybe the melatonin would also be good but its underdosed. also zinc
ok bro, thanks for the help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fckfckfckx Looksmaxxing 10
kazlolz Looksmaxxing 1
G Hair Advice 10
C Looksmaxxing 12