- Joined
- Apr 22, 2025
- Messages
- 1,737
- Online time
- 4d 6h
- Reputation
- 6,345
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think it’s for the better I’m bannedno sorry
after emerald replied to my appeal they started deleting everything I say and now I cant even reply to that ban appeal idk whyI think it’s for the better I’m banned
Same they don’t approve the messagesafter emerald replied to my appeal they started deleting everything I say and now I cant even reply to that ban appeal idk why
Why are you trying to appeal Why
I think it’s for the better I’m banned
Good question. I’d rather be unbanned rather than banned~—• APATHEIA •—~
What even is the point in going back to looksmax.org again.
why does diaper baby keep posting abt uGood question. I’d rather be unbanned rather than banned
Good question. I’d rather be unbanned rather than banned
He’s obsessedwhy does diaper baby keep posting abt u
Dead~—• APATHEIA •—~
What is the state of looksmax.org right now? I have not been on there in a while. I stopped around May I think.
he says he drove to u and crackedHe’s obsessed
Dead
he says he drove to u and cracked
who are you btw?
During June it died out, they banned a lot of users~—• APATHEIA •—~
Really? I remember around the time I stopped everyone was freaking out that looksmax.org and the blackpill was going mainstream and that they were convinced the world was going to change or something.
who are you btw?
November was the fall off, june is when the site turned into a nuclear waste land.During June it died out, they banned a lot of users
During June it died out, they banned a lot of users