Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Can I please be unbanned from org

he says he drove to u and cracked
IMG_1389.gif
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Really? I remember around the time I stopped everyone was freaking out that looksmax.org and the blackpill was going mainstream and that they were convinced the world was going to change or something.
During June it died out, they banned a lot of users
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


During June it died out, they banned a lot of users

That is strange. I thought they would want more users to get more money from VIP. I guess that answers the question that the "blackpill" is not going to go as mainstream as users were paranoid about.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top