Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Can lefort 1/2 surgery fix an AIRSTRIP midface?

Elliot91

Roped
Established Member
mouthbreathing ruined mey face. Can this shit reverse the effects? will I need surgery for the lower jaw too?

mouthbreathing ruined mey face. Can this shit reverse the effects? will I need surgery for the lower jaw too?
Post a pic of urself elliot, or pm. I'm sure its not that bad, but just your depressive nature amplifying your minute insecurities

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can't get lefort legally unless you have an actual deformation
giphy.gif

deformed face due to mouthbreathing isnt considered a deformation i guess

deformed face due to mouthbreathing isnt considered a deformation i guess
It is, but not one that’s medically covered. Unless you have severe functional issues / sleep apnea, the payment will come out of your pocket.

i have that too... i wish fixing midface was possible

Post a pic of urself elliot, or pm. I'm sure its not that bad, but just your depressive nature amplifying your minute insecurities
It is, but not one that’s medically covered. Unless you have severe functional issues / sleep apnea, the payment will come out of your pocket.
not medically deformed, just unaesthetic. So I don't even think they'll let me do it.