Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Can Mk-677 help me heigthmaxx?

Sheremeta5155

Hi everyone, I'm 5'8 at 17 years and want to heightmaxx. I was reading a lot about it on Russian looksmaxx forum. All of them recommended me to take mk-677 (40mg) before sleep 2/2 for two months, take 10000ME of Vitamin D at morning and GABA (1,5g) before sleep, sleep at least 9 hours (8 hours at night and 1-2 more during the day) and do HIIT 2-3 times a week. Some people claimed they got 1,5 to 2,4 inches.
Is it worth it? Can you also give some advices? Thanks :)

yes,

can give you gyno, so nofap it is for you, dont f**k women either (prolly wouldn't anyways tho), get enclomiphene too, it'll help with prolactin and progesterone levels, zinc and basic supplements too, ask drgupta.ai to help you with making a full supplement stack