Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Can you guys show me some examples of Tyrone’s (no psl gods)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The top guy I get but I lowk mog the guy on the bottom not by appeal but def by psl

Just saw your recent photos I think you are Chadlite but I'm still leaning rating so don't fully trust

Just saw your recent photos I think you are Chadlite but I'm still leaning rating so don't fully trust
I don’t wanna sound narcissistic but I feel underrated sometimes cause compared to most alleged Tyrone’s I easily scale to them or at least the ones in the pictures above

Yeah idk you could poat yourself on those websites were normies rate you according to prepare your best photos for tinder

Or if you want to be a model start booking now until someone accepts you.

Bet this might be a little difficult since I’m a 17 yr old about to get into college
If your parents give you legal permission nobody minds. Modeling is a career were you need to have a long booking. Start working with photographers without portfolio and start escalating

If your parents give you legal permission nobody minds. Modeling is a career were you need to have a long booking. Start working with photographers without portfolio and start escalating
Good advice you think it might get in the way of school?

Good advice you think it might get in the way of school?
It can. Depends how you organizate yourself. It will be harder for u if you choose a carreer that has nothing to do with modelling but its also wiser to have a plan b.

Ltg not high psl but irl tyrone 6'5 gymmaxxed
1000012027.jpg
1000012028.jpg

What exactly do you mean by social maxing. Like personality maxing? Or talking to people maxing?
Talk with everyone. Known them. Make them feel you as a chill guy. I am in a media making career and I am in contact with models and actors all the time, working for free or exchanging things.

It can. Depends how you organizate yourself. It will be harder for u if you choose a carreer that has nothing to do with modelling but it’s also wiser to have a plan b.
Fair enough. Man tbh I just always wanted to talk the run way at least one time in my life just to see how it feels. I always loved watching models do that.

Fair enough. Man tbh I just always wanted to talk the run way at least one time in my life just to see how it feels. I always loved watching models do that.
Get to action asado bro. Chico started modelling at 18 so you can too. Wish you good luck

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cookie-cel Off-Topic 44
cookie-cel Off-Topic 15
Genesyss Ratings 5
glamourpursuer Off-Topic 23