Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Can you guys show me some examples of Tyrone’s (no psl gods)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bro most black people look like speed and overall almost no one achieves chadlite stop complaining you mog everyone
I’m sorry for that it’s jus never enough and I felt like I should jus get the Tyrone rating since I mog the shit out of 98% of my pheno

I’m sorry for that it’s jus never enough and I felt like I should jus get the Tyrone rating since I mog the shit out of 98% of pheno
eye is law buddy sorry🤷‍♀️ (ignore how i just said jaw is law i was possesed)

Most people says chad/tyrone/Stacy rating is impossible since perfection is impossible. Don't worry you mog
Wait a damn minute isn’t that the psl god rating I throught Tyrone was not perfection

Wait a damn minute isn’t that the psl god rating I throught Tyrone was not perfection
Wait is Chadlite the level under perfection cause I thought it went lite to Chad to perfection

Wait is Chadlite the level under perfection cause I thought it went lite to Chad to perfection
Idk maybe I'm wrong but I thought Chad is perfection.
DM sigma to get the best advice. Or tag him in a new thread he will not read all this one

Idk maybe I'm wrong but I thought Chad is perfection.
DM sigma to get the best advice. Or tag him in a new thread he will not read all this one
Oh wait this forum does rate differently nvm I see it now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cookie-cel Off-Topic 44
cookie-cel Off-Topic 15
Genesyss Ratings 5
glamourpursuer Off-Topic 23