Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL change colors

D

Deleted member 304

@admin you copy pasted the colors from looksmax you cuck

change them now, they are literally cancer, especially when contrasting with the dark theme

@admin you copy pasted the colors from looksmax you cuck

change them now, they are literally cancer, especially when contrasting with the dark theme

I dindu nuffin

what other colors would I use anyway. I think blue is the only one that doesnt contrast well

idk n****r, maybe start by making all of them lighter and switching places

get your own identity, stop stealing from the shekel lover sergeantcuck
yeah this is how. use lookstheory to edgy posts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yeah this is how. use lookstheory to edgy posts.
thats not the sites identity, its the users' identity

cant be blackpilled about looks and not be blackpilled about kikes, sorry boyo

im going to leave the colors for now until I find a better color scheme

⚫ I play the Piano 🎹
🔴 I play the Sax 🎷

We're gonna have fun 🤹‍♂️ and those are the facts ✅

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
im going to leave the colors for now until I find a better color scheme

⚫ I play the Piano 🎹
🔴 I play the Sax 🎷

We're gonna have fun 🤹‍♂️ and those are the facts ✅
tbh as long as you do it eventually its good

And tbh why is it forum.looksmaxxing just remove the home page thing tbh. It's not necessary and can be explained in pinned threads instead

Idk

Back