Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Cheekbones and chin

DENERA

Gio
First 50 Members
What can I do to improve my cheekbones and chin. I don't have a recessed or weak chin but I want it to be a bit more prominent. I've always had that chubby cute looking face but I'm 18 now and I want to develop more masculine face. Is hard mewing harmful in any way? Can you write down what facial features benefit the most and least from mewing. What areas are most affected by it. Thanks!

Some people recommend you to bone smash on these areas, cheekbones and chin. Hovewer i don't recommend it in a long run, because it's dangerous and you can potentially break your bones

Woah It's not that bad to even consider a surgery.
It's not a surgery lol, its just using ice to burn the fat cells.

From Wikipedia:
Cryolipolysis is a method to remove fat by freezing. The method involves controlled application of cooling within the temperature range of -11 to +5 °C for the non-invasive, localized reduction of fat deposits, intending to reshape the contours of the body. The degree of exposure to cooling causes cell death of subcutaneous fat tissue, without apparent damage to the overlying skin. It appears primarily applicable to limited discrete fat bulges.
Adverse effects include transient local redness, bruising and numbness of the skin are common side effects of the treatment and are expected to subside. Typically sensory deficits will subside within a month. The effect on peripheral nerves was investigated and failed to show permanent detrimental results.
Based on the premise that fat cells are more easily damaged by cooling than skin cells (such as popsicle panniculitis), cryolipolysis was developed to apply low temperatures to tissue via thermal conduction. In order to avoid frostbite, a specific temperature level and exposure are determined, such as 45 minutes at −10 °C (14 °F). While the process is not fully understood, it appears that fatty tissue that is cooled below body temperature, but above freezing, undergoes localized cell death ("apoptosis") followed by a local inflammatory response that gradually over the course of several months results in a reduction of the fatty tissue layer.

There are places when professionals do it for money but tbh you could do perfectly yourself is nothing complicated and they charge way too much money so is not worth paying.

Read this whole thread (the comments too) to know how you should do it:

Last edited by a moderator: