Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Chewing gum to grow jaw muscles

DENERA

Gio
First 50 Members
What do you think about chewing a pack of sugarless gum every day to grow jaw muscles? Is it harmful for your teeth in any way? should I start doing it?

There a some risks. You can develop tmj problems, bite your tongue, scrape your teeth. I chewed so my temporalis muscle is very prominent.

Make a routine out of these:
Do this 40 percent of the time
Do this 60 percent of the time

you only develope bad shit if ur subhuman skull cant handle it