Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Clear skin?

A person

New member
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Messages
18
Online time
8h 52m
Reputation
14
I have sensitive skin but small to little acne in my chin and forehead I need help on what to use to get clear skin and get rid of redness
 
I have sensitive skin too I use amlactin it works so well
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top