Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

clomiphene citrate or tamoxifen?

pizza-san

Established Member
which of the two fights estrogen better, since tamoxifen has a greater function in breast receptors?and which of the two increase T production the most

No idea about their mechanisms in detail, but I'd take Tamoxifen over Clomid any day. I took both for a month or something, then Tamox for one month on its own right after the combo. It brought my T from 80 ng/dl (Sarm suppression) all the way to 800 ng/dl and now 900 ng/dl (See my latest Blood test thread).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No idea about their mechanisms in detail, but I'd take Tamoxifen over Clomid any day. I took both for a month or something, then Tamox for one month on its own right after the combo. It brought my T from 80 ng/dl (Sarm suppression) all the way to 800 ng/dl and now 900 ng/dl (See my latest Blood test thread).
I saw,how should i use tamox?

I saw,how should i use tamox?
Wdym son? Just take 20 mg daily, orally. Whenever I forgot to take it for the day I'd take double the dose the day after, Lol.
And the time period doesn't matter, even if Jews say 1 month. I'd take it forever if I could.

I'd try Raloxifene though instead tbh, at least I'll try that next.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks

Back