Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion clothing

Alban

First 50 Members
do you guys care about clothing/style ? i personally used to care about It years ago but nowadays i don't really give a shit about it. is clothesmaxing/stylemaxing a good way to looksmax ? discuss.

yes, i try to look high class which is really rare where i live most people wear tracksuits and sportswear, while i walk around in black with a overcoat looking like a detective, at 6'1 , i stand out and insta mog all the low class dressers around me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yes, i try to look high class which is really rare where i live most people wear tracksuits and sportswear, while i walk around in black with a overcoat looking like a detective, at 6'1 , i stand out and insta mog all the low class dressers around me
even though i don't care about clothing, i gotta admit that good choice in clothing is halo. it's not even about having high class expensive clothes, it's more about your sense of style. based looksmaxers in general think that clothing literally makes 0 difference in dating, but tbh dressing like a 40 year old dad isn't gonna get you anywhere even with the best face.

do You live in russia? Adidas tracksuit farmers

do You live in russia? Adidas tracksuit farmers
NO I LIVE IN NORTHERN ENGLAND, SOME REASON THEY THINK IT LOOKS COOL OR SOMETHING BUT ALL IT DOES IS ASSIST ME IN LOOKING LIKE A KING AMONGST PEASANTS

BBRc5h2.img

it can help make you High status or achive a specifque look like the aviator look of Tom cruise a good looking Guy with good style make him powerful and charismatic it's important in order To develop your personall branding and the image you send back to the other it's a package bro

Obviously looks>everything else
But you'd still greaten your chances if you dress NT
I have a secret, there are a couple online clothing stores that genuinely helped me and made me look more NT.
Forget Adidas, Nike and all those other brands- they look too chavvy and low class and therefore attract low class punani.
Check out these they have more universal appeal

Thank me later boyos

I like to dress high class. I never wear shorts and glasses in public, unless i'm on a beach. I'm not a big fan of watches though.

uhh none, that sport is trash and only incels suport it as they rot on TV, boring as shit, esports only tbh (Chad sports)
OK but football is the true chad sport Beckham marchisio Giroud ronaldo totti leaonardo DAVID GINOLA boateng Llorente di maria... OK except this guy

There are some clothes that make you appear transcendent.
Things with shoulder paddings,things that have buttons,things that cover your neck etc.
images (99).jpeg
images (100).jpeg
images - 2019-08-25T152042.993.jpeg

I have three colored pants
Khaki,black and dark blue.
Even my casual shirts have collars and buttons

Dressing full black or black and white really suits my skin colour and hair,it makes me stand out.
I also like trenchcoats but I don't wear them anymore because they remind me of my old self.
I also like vests of any sort very much

i wear a 15 year old shirt with the tasmanian devil on it and a pair of old baggy training pants

my socks arent even a pair

i wear a 15 year old shirt with the tasmanian devil on it and a pair of old baggy training pants

my socks arent even a pair
Lmao bro I think I have an old shirt with the tasmanian devil on it.
It used to be my favourite
And my socks aren't paired either

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introduce Yourself 4