- Joined
- Apr 13, 2025
- Messages
- 1,110
- Online time
- 9d 10h
- Reputation
- 6,993
Ts how every thread on here sounds
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not a single brit in sight.
I remember going to birmingham way back and deadass there was not a singular white Brit in sightand why are they always either somali or indian
tgey're all annoying cunts with that shity london raodman accent in fucking midlands dumb cuntsand why are they always either somali or indian
Roadmen are tufftgey're all annoying cunts with that shity london raodman accent in fucking midlands dumb cunts
tgey're all annoying cunts with that shity london raodman accent in fucking midlands dumb cunts
Mockery of Britain.Roadmen are tuff
fucm youRoadmen are tuff
Muh Britain not like it ever had anything going for it in the first placeMockery of Britain.
cornballNot a single brit in sight.
preach brothaMuh Britain not like it ever had anything going for it in the first place
are you brown o r soame thingcornball
Most influence over the modern society, we basically built the world. I don’t expect your ape brain to know that though.Muh Britain not like it ever had anything going for it in the first place
im so pale my skin glows in sunlightare you brown o r soame thing
we are not native to this land btwMost influence over the modern society, we basically built the world. I don’t expect your ape brain to know that though.
Who is WE n***a your fatass didn't do shitMost influence over the modern society, we basically built the world. I don’t expect your ape brain to know that though.
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGwe are not native to this land btw
We…as in the British, you illiterate monkey.Who is WE n***a your fatass didn't do shit
what ufn decay wasd a vampire who was in the british empire, what would you do then?Who is WE n***a your fatass didn't do shit
Why was that guy touching his thing...Ts how every thread on here sounds
View attachment 143391
You contributed to none of that tho jfl at flexing another guys achievementsWe…as in the British, you illiterate monkey.
Why u lookingWhy was that guy touching his thing...
I’m sorry but the British empire has done nothing but be like “Muh Nigeria gimme gold now!” “Let’s starve the curries” “Americans don’t like us so we burn a White House”. No hate to the teeth stankers I love a brit like @dipenhydramineMost influence over the modern society, we basically built the world. I don’t expect your ape brain to know that though.
stupid cuntsTs how every thread on here sounds
View attachment 143391
Eurocucks think they're tough when all they did was just steal other n*****s resources and claim it as theirs like a manchild, jfl. At least chadmericans actually asserted their dominanceI’m sorry but the British empire has done nothing but be like “Muh Nigeria gimme gold now!” “Let’s starve the curries” “Americans don’t like us so we burn a White House”. No hate to the teeth stankers I love a brit like @dipenhydramine
You only say this because your shitty continent has no history. Your biggest achievement was being used as slaves by your Anglo masters you pathetic little African cuck, seethe.You contributed to none of that tho jfl at flexing another guys achievements![]()
where are you from good sarEurocucks think they're tough when all they did was just steal other n*****s resources and claim it as theirs like a manchild, jfl. At least chadmericans actually asserted their dominance
I'm AmericanYou only say this because your shitty continent has no history. Your biggest achievement was being used as slaves by your Anglo masters you pathetic little African cuck, seethe.
I'm African-American
i hate this country and its history and how bad we fucked the world and there are so many stupid toothless nationalists who r proudI’m sorry but the British empire has done nothing but be like “Muh Nigeria gimme gold now!” “Let’s starve the curries” “Americans don’t like us so we burn a White House”. No hate to the teeth stankers I love a brit like @dipenhydramine
Muh seetheYou only say this because your shitty continent has no history. Your biggest achievement was being used as slaves by your Anglo masters you pathetic little African cuck, seethe.
buckshot avii hate this country and its history and how bad we fucked the world and there are so many stupid toothless nationalists who r proud![]()
I seriously don’t believe that a race is superior than the others (except everyone>Jew) but generally speaking any kind of conflict or colonization is stupid honestly. How did we get to the point where were the only species thinking we’re the only ones that matter so we can nuke eachother,if you even understand what I mean.Eurocucks think they're tough when all they did was just steal other n*****s resources and claim it as theirs like a manchild, jfl. At least chadmericans actually asserted their dominance
i like you bhaiMuh seethe
View attachment 143412

whygenerally speaking any kind of conflict or colonization is stupid honestly
Past is past,billions must love.i hate this country and its history and how bad we fucked the world and there are so many stupid toothless nationalists who r proud![]()
TRVTH NVKEPast is past,billions must love.
buck shot give no fuck ye i never gave a fuck and if i had a gun id shoot at every single copbuckshot avi
i love everyone unless they dont love everyone and even then i tryPast is past,billions must love.


I cage when eurocucks complain about immigrants then turn around and make tiktok edits on how high T colonization is like n***a this is why you're being cucked nowI seriously don’t believe that a race is superior than the others (except everyone>Jew) but generally speaking any kind of conflict or colonization is stupid honestly. How did we get to the point where were the only species thinking we’re the only ones that matter so we can nuke eachother,if you even understand what I mean.
I thought you're turkish n***a why r u hating on me thenI'm American
Where is vro from?I thought you're turkish n***a why r u hating on me then
imma put dht gel on ur hairline while u sleep bhai1 more minute and I’ll reach Norwood 1
OOP...WELL DID U SEE IT TOO C'MON NOWWhy u looking