Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Com is basically UK TikTok

Most influence over the modern society, we basically built the world. I don’t expect your ape brain to know that though.
we are not native to this land btw
 
Most influence over the modern society, we basically built the world. I don’t expect your ape brain to know that though.
I’m sorry but the British empire has done nothing but be like “Muh Nigeria gimme gold now!” “Let’s starve the curries” “Americans don’t like us so we burn a White House”. No hate to the teeth stankers I love a brit like @dipenhydramine
 
I’m sorry but the British empire has done nothing but be like “Muh Nigeria gimme gold now!” “Let’s starve the curries” “Americans don’t like us so we burn a White House”. No hate to the teeth stankers I love a brit like @dipenhydramine
Eurocucks think they're tough when all they did was just steal other n*****s resources and claim it as theirs like a manchild, jfl. At least chadmericans actually asserted their dominance
 
uu0urexylueg-chunkz-753334261.jpg
 
You contributed to none of that tho jfl at flexing another guys achievements 😂😂👋🏻👋🏻
You only say this because your shitty continent has no history. Your biggest achievement was being used as slaves by your Anglo masters you pathetic little African cuck, seethe.
 
I’m sorry but the British empire has done nothing but be like “Muh Nigeria gimme gold now!” “Let’s starve the curries” “Americans don’t like us so we burn a White House”. No hate to the teeth stankers I love a brit like @dipenhydramine
i hate this country and its history and how bad we fucked the world and there are so many stupid toothless nationalists who r proud 😔😔
 
You only say this because your shitty continent has no history. Your biggest achievement was being used as slaves by your Anglo masters you pathetic little African cuck, seethe.
Muh seethe
IMG_20250729_135811.jpg
 
Eurocucks think they're tough when all they did was just steal other n*****s resources and claim it as theirs like a manchild, jfl. At least chadmericans actually asserted their dominance
I seriously don’t believe that a race is superior than the others (except everyone>Jew) but generally speaking any kind of conflict or colonization is stupid honestly. How did we get to the point where were the only species thinking we’re the only ones that matter so we can nuke eachother,if you even understand what I mean.
 
I seriously don’t believe that a race is superior than the others (except everyone>Jew) but generally speaking any kind of conflict or colonization is stupid honestly. How did we get to the point where were the only species thinking we’re the only ones that matter so we can nuke eachother,if you even understand what I mean.
I cage when eurocucks complain about immigrants then turn around and make tiktok edits on how high T colonization is like n***a this is why you're being cucked now
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top