Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience .com slander 3 GTFIH


I want notary like my old account.

Unfortunately people just "ignored" me and it became extremely boring.

And yet again, I offer advice to people that will genuinely improve their lives - and I get ignored.

My existence shouldn't be based on the input on others, yet I would die slowly if left alone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top