Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Comparing Gay Sexuality to Female Sexuality

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
A lot of Gays seem to have female personality and mannerisms. I've often wondered though why gays seem to have a different sexuality than female sexuality. Females seem to be extremely picky of their sexual partners, but gays seem to be very open and attracted to guys that would be rejected by most females.

So far this is the most high iq post I found about female sexuality: (I am talking about the Original Post, I haven't read the replies yet.) https://looksmax.org/threads/male-archetypes-spectrum.546560/

My own experience was from a dream I had yesterday, in the dream I was part of some football-ish team, except it wasn't football, it wasn't rugby, but it was some sport similar to that, except there was a lot of hills everywhere. In the dream I was a twink with a microdick but a hot chad took my shirt off and kissed me on the lips, something about his sculpted features made my microdick have an erection. And there were lots of men in the dream but I wasn't attracted to any of them, I was only attracted to the chad who would rank as a Maesthetic on the original post, however he did not resemble any of the photos of the men on the original post. So I would say the dream was closer to female sexuality than gay sexuality.

I am wondering if the difference between female and gay sexuality is caused by hormones, environment, what exactly. Think of the implications. If girls had a gay man's sexuality, there would be no more incels. However, this would mean more and more generations of incel's genetics and genetic decline. Unless incels stand up and agree to chemically castrate themselves for the greater good of future generations. Some exceptions of course, ugly incels that are high iq or talented at something ought to reproduce imo.

In the dream I was a twink with a microdick but a hot chad took my shirt off and kissed me on the lips, something about his sculpted features made my microdick have an erection. And there were lots of men in the dream but I wasn't attracted to any of them, I was only attracted to the chad who would rank as a Maesthetic on the original post
WIN_20240201_221558.JPG

A lot of Gays seem to have female personality and mannerisms. I've often wondered though why gays seem to have a different sexuality than female sexuality. Females seem to be extremely picky of their sexual partners, but gays seem to be very open and attracted to guys that would be rejected by most females.

So far this is the most high iq post I found about female sexuality: (I am talking about the Original Post, I haven't read the replies yet.) https://looksmax.org/threads/male-archetypes-spectrum.546560/

My own experience was from a dream I had yesterday, in the dream I was part of some football-ish team, except it wasn't football, it wasn't rugby, but it was some sport similar to that, except there was a lot of hills everywhere. In the dream I was a twink with a microdick but a hot chad took my shirt off and kissed me on the lips, something about his sculpted features made my microdick have an erection. And there were lots of men in the dream but I wasn't attracted to any of them, I was only attracted to the chad who would rank as a Maesthetic on the original post, however he did not resemble any of the photos of the men on the original post. So I would say the dream was closer to female sexuality than gay sexuality.

I am wondering if the difference between female and gay sexuality is caused by hormones, environment, what exactly. Think of the implications. If girls had a gay man's sexuality, there would be no more incels. However, this would mean more and more generations of incel's genetics and genetic decline. Unless incels stand up and agree to chemically castrate themselves for the greater good of future generations. Some exceptions of course, ugly incels that are high iq or talented at something ought to reproduce imo.
You are the kind of guy who pops actual intresting stuff from weird shit

1. you might be zesty if you get boners from kissing hot chads (ngl i might get one too)
2. sexual selection. women expend more time and energy on making kids, when men do not have to. thus, women are pickier. pickiness is also genetic, women will avoid unsuitable partners.
3. there are not a lot of gay men in the world. the gay men will take their chances due to limited supply
4. even though gay men are affected by a feminine brain due to hormones and genes, they still retain some masculinity in it, enough to be distinguished from the female pickiness
5. although controversial, i kinda agree on the last bit, but instead of castration reproduction should be discouraged and they can be offered estrogen or turn gay. illusion of choice, people want to feel free, they will end up lonely or gay and either way the bad genes dont succeed.

E is doing its thing and i thought u were a based guy when i first saw u but u r nothing but a faggy mentalcel

1713448651893.png
Maesthetic chad and sexless secret pics leaked

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
E is doing its thing and i thought u were a based guy when i first saw u but u r nothing but a faggy mentalcel
cope, my lookslevel is less than 4 irl. u sound bluepill to me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
3. there are not a lot of gay men in the world. the gay men will take their chances due to limited supply
3. they seemed geniunely attracted, not just copers that ran out of options.

5. although controversial, i kinda agree on the last bit, but instead of castration reproduction should be discouraged and they can be offered estrogen or turn gay. illusion of choice, people want to feel free, they will end up lonely or gay and either way the bad genes dont succeed.
agree, estrogen is a better form of chemical castration and its often only temporary so if they turn out to be a genius or something later they can maybe reproduce again

3. they seemed geniunely attracted, not just copers that ran out of options.

agree, estrogen is a better form of chemical castration and its often only temporary so if they turn out to be a genius or something later they can maybe reproduce again
ok, idk how to answer the 3. one since it was in your dream