Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Completely different face a year apart WTF?

IvetteApostol

My face completely changed and I am not sure what is the culprit.
The weight is the same.
I prefer my old face more, it looks more masculine and natural and now I look weird and off?

This photo was in March 2023:
yea boi.png

This is now today:

Screenshot 2024-06-09 021059.png
WTF? I look like two different people? During this time, I had wisdom teeth extracted, and got on MK677 and vita d3 and k2 and skincare which I didn't do before. I also got hospitalized and they forced abilify on me. I am off of it now but I look so shit now, i look like a kid, how? I look like an actual man before.
My face got wider and rounder or something and looks bloated. Chin got smaller and eyes look smaller, eyes brow now weirdly straight, instead of down slope. JESUS I want to die.

Your jaw and hair look better than before?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your jaw and hair look better than before?
yea but look at my chin, it's shorter and smaller which is really bad for masculinity.
hair is cope so it doesn't matter imo.
idk, my old look is better imo, looks more rugged, now i look like some gay prettyboy.

yea but look at my chin, it's shorter and smaller which is really bad for masculinity.
hair is cope so it doesn't matter imo.
idk, my old look is better imo, looks more rugged, now i look like some gay prettyboy.
Second photo mogs the first photo by a lot

My face completely changed and I am not sure what is the culprit.
The weight is the same.
I prefer my old face more, it looks more masculine and natural and now I look weird and off?

This photo was in March 2023:
View attachment 31373

This is now today:

View attachment 31375
WTF? I look like two different people? During this time, I had wisdom teeth extracted, and got on MK677 and vita d3 and k2 and skincare which I didn't do before. I also got hospitalized and they forced abilify on me. I am off of it now but I look so shit now, i look like a kid, how? I look like an actual man before.
My face got wider and rounder or something and looks bloated. Chin got smaller and eyes look smaller, eyes brow now weirdly straight, instead of down slope. JESUS I want to die.
I feel like youre still easily recognizable as the same person, or at least in my opinion you are

first photo you are more nerd looking
2nd photo more masc but did you somehow get lazy eye?? or is it just the photo