Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Confession

1753821035287.png

I don't do that mentally ill shit
 
And most of time we just do the bare minimum and it's either labeled as simping or lovebombing
Fr idek how and where to find someone who is not brainrotted by Jewish agenda
 
Nearly impossible nowadays. That's why i feel lucky
My last resort is arranged marriage ngl but don't want to take that path cuz it's too forced and maybe the girl doesn't want it 😔
 
Never settle for a girl who doesn't genuinely want you, never. It's a recipe for disaster
Ye I agree, that's why I'm not doing it but my parents are forcing that shit on to me cuz my siblings can't marry before I did jfl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top