- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 9,596
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 1mo 2h
- Reputation
- 43,173
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm naturally a lovebomber cuz I love to give things to people I like no matter if it's gifts or doing some stuff for themjust be yourself
yeah you were born to be a cuck, unlucky ig maybe in the next lifeI'm naturally a lovebomber cuz I love to give things to people I like no matter if it's gifts or doing some stuff for them![]()
It is what it is tbh life is painyeah you were born to be a cuck, unlucky ig maybe in the next life
Bro took Tony down with himI'm just a lovebomber like @TonyDr and I'm proud
Can we just love our women in peace budI'm just a lovebomber like @TonyDr and I'm proud
10 months i "lovebomb" my gf normally following the feminist yap i should shown my true dark triad badboymaxxed narc arcBro took Tony down with him![]()
True ngl every time when I'm nice to someone my dark triad friends call me out for that shit romance is deadCan we just love our women in peace bud
And most of time we just do the bare minimum and it's either labeled as simping or lovebombingTrue ngl every time when I'm nice to someone my dark triad friends call me out for that shit romance is dead
Fr idek how and where to find someone who is not brainrotted by Jewish agendaAnd most of time we just do the bare minimum and it's either labeled as simping or lovebombing
Nearly impossible nowadays. That's why i feel luckyFr idek how and where to find someone who is not brainrotted by Jewish agenda
My last resort is arranged marriage ngl but don't want to take that path cuz it's too forced and maybe the girl doesn't want itNearly impossible nowadays. That's why i feel lucky
Never settle for a girl who doesn't genuinely want you, never. It's a recipe for disastermaybe the girl doesn't want it![]()
Ye I agree, that's why I'm not doing it but my parents are forcing that shit on to me cuz my siblings can't marry before I did jflNever settle for a girl who doesn't genuinely want you, never. It's a recipe for disaster
Unneccessary pressure frmy siblings can't marry before I did jfl