Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Constructive criticism pleaseeeee

Harry_robin

IMG_6894.jpegDoes anyone know how I can become handsome I’ve lost tons of weight but my face is still fat and childish. Anyone any ideas how to improve it (with or without surgery)

maybe you are androgynique by nature
boost your test and mew
if not stroids and jaw fillers may save you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dont know how old you are but you look pretty young, which is good because you can looksmax and improve at a young age and save your future.
1. Mew. Do you have any dental issues like narrow palate, overbite/underbite etc? If you do, get those checked out and start mewing.
2. Hair. Your hair looks wavy when it's longer, grow your hair a little longer so it can curl, not the birdnest haircut though.
3. Clean up your eyebrows a little bit
4. Start working out. Dont listen to the other dude, do not f*****g go on roids and destroy your health at a young age.
5. Purchase volufiline and put that shit on your top lip to improve the fullness of your lips, dont overdo it and turn into kim kardashian otherwise you'll become a f****t.

It's hard to tell what your eyes look like as youre looking down, so no surgery suggestions
Do I not need to loose face fat. And I do work out in the gym and I have for the last year and all the fat of my body has gone but from my face how can I fix that?

Back