Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

News COPE. blackpill truecel video

Difference between mogger psl Dalits vs American fat normie ong

@MrdrCake @WastedPotential

Bluepill brigadiers what is your opinion of this video?
Hahaha blue pill brigader is great

I think yeah that rejection was rough and looks most definitely matter in terms of sexual market appeal like shown in the video

But I’m still always going to believe in the billions of normies that have found happy and successful relationships despite not being Richard Ramirez

But I’m still always going to believe in the billions of normies that have found happy and successful relationships
that is one flaw in blackpill theory

it seems like the rules of physics do not apply to normies in the same way as incels, i've been trying to figure out that theory. its sort of like how quantum gravity does not connect to general relatitivity and a unified theory is needed.

For example, u will find some ugly dude who isnt an incel, but then you'll find some incels that keep getting rejected over and over even if they have a nice personality.

what is ur opinion on this?

that is one flaw in blackpill theory

it seems like the rules of physics do not apply to normies in the same way as incels, i've been trying to figure out that theory. its sort of like how quantum gravity does not connect to general relatitivity and a unified theory is needed.

For example, u will find some ugly dude who isnt an incel, but then you'll find some incels that keep getting rejected over and over even if they have a nice personality.

what is ur opinion on this?
Well yeah that’s like the law of the universe

The dumber you are the happier you are