Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Cuckmaxxing.org

AstroSky

forefront of the hoping movement
VIP
Imagine being in looksmax.org. The place where the users seeth. Rot. Talk about bbc all day and prob even have their gfs get railed by one ( wait I forgot they don't get girls but if they did bbc gonna be involved prob) meanwhile looksmaxxing .com brain mogs. Prob will have more attractive actually ascended users in the near future and seemingly seems the better overall forum. I miss lookism too. Shit was pretty bad there because it got overrun with bbc fetish weirdos at the end but those members was ultra high IQ.

All the actual interest members have left these communities too. Nibba was cool. f*****g looksmax ( the user) was a legit mogger and all the ascended users left. Moggby probably one of the only ones left who has that spirit of entertainment and isn't a legit loser as he clearly has a real life.

Heres hoping looksmaxxing.com can take over and become a proper supporting community with more interesting members and people who actually ascend. We need more talent pool.

Imagine being in looksmax.org. The place where the users seeth. Rot. Talk about bbc all day and prob even have their gfs get railed by one ( wait I forgot they don't get girls but if they did bbc gonna be involved prob) meanwhile looksmaxxing .com brain mogs. Prob will have more attractive actually ascended users in the near future and seemingly seems the better overall forum. I miss lookism too. Shit was pretty bad there because it got overrun with bbc fetish weirdos at the end but those members was ultra high IQ.

All the actual interest members have left these communities too. Nibba was cool. f*****g looksmax ( the user) was a legit mogger and all the ascended users left. Moggby probably one of the only ones left who has that spirit of entertainment and isn't a legit loser as he clearly has a real life.

Heres hoping looksmaxxing.com can take over and become a proper supporting community with more interesting members and people who actually ascend. We need more talent pool.
The biggest problem is definitely that most people on that site haven't touched the grass in years

Tell me how to join org?write me something for the "why do you want to join"
the Dalits always rejected me like 7 times
You don't deserve it if you cannot even get in yourself jfl, but it was easier for me because i joined few months before tiktok invasion so the mods got people in much easier

meanwhile looksmaxxing .com brain mogs
No way. People here still believe in shit like mewing lmao
Prob will have more attractive actually ascended users in the near future and seemingly seems the better overall forum.
Nibba was cool. f*****g looksmax ( the user) was a legit mogger
Why are you saying having more people born with good genes and born looking good a good thing that makes a LOOKSMAXING forum better?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Why are you saying having more people born with good genes and born looking good a good thing that makes a LOOKSMAXING forum better?
I'm telling you there is not enough role models who are a positive influence on here. We need more talent. More HOPERS NO MORE COPING

This site isnt for people who want to rot and do nothing. Thats for looksmax.org. If you want to actually be NOT an incel mentally you come here and we make a solution for you.

This site isnt for people who want to rot and do nothing. Thats for looksmax.org. If you want to actually be NOT an incel mentally you come here and we make a solution for you.
.org forum chads mog yall

And you keep defending this shithole, you cannot even curse here
i dont defend this shithole .org is better for improvement as well
i only want a high cortisol chad forum where everybody f*****g tells me that its over for me and i need to get every surgery on this planet to mog and get a gf, that i need to dedicate my whole life to my looks

i dont defend this shithole .org is better for improvement as well
i only want a high cortisol chad forum where everybody f*****g tells me that its over for me and i need to get every surgery on this planet to mog and get a gf, that i need to dedicate my whole life to my looks
Hope. Cortisol destroys your looks

Picsart_24-04-26_23-18-06-010.jpg

why don't u believe in mewing?

i believe in mewing even though i can't mew and mewing doesn't help me.

Hope. Cortisol destroys your looks
teach me about cortisol.

from what i read cortisol is a stress hormone but i dont know what that means.

does cortisol make you feel good in order to reduce the stress, or does it increase the inflammation from the stress?

teach me about cortisol.

from what i read cortisol is a stress hormone but i dont know what that means.

does cortisol make you feel good in order to reduce the stress, or does it increase the inflammation from the stress?
too much cortisol over a long period of time is unhealthy like weight gain and weakness

This site isnt for people who want to rot and do nothing. Thats for looksmax.org.
What does anything you said have to do with my message that you replied to?
People there don't "rot and do nothing"
Just look at the looksmaxing section...
And you didn't reply to what i said regarding people who are born GL joining being a good thing. If you hate people that rot and do nothing so much you should prevent them from entering because they don't need to looksmax.
If you want to actually be NOT an incel mentally
There's no such thing as "being an incel mentally" lmao you sound like a bluepiller
I'm telling you there is not enough role models who are a positive influence on here. We need more talent. More HOPERS NO MORE COPING
you come here and we make a solution for you.
I actually agree, people here give shit advice and "solutions", that needs to change here, i myself contributed by saying actual non cope stuff and being realistic