Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

cycle builder/bloodwork analyser GTFIH I HAVE SLAVED FOR THIS

Perceval

white knight | aryan
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Feb 4, 2026
Messages
4,701
Solutions
2
Online time
10d 15h
Reputation
6,802
Guild
knight of king Arthur
okay so I have spent the last month slaving and building a full extrapolation engine, that pretty much has has all data on relevant compounds fed into it, and based off the in vitro/vivo data makes a deduction while simultaneously using the actual mechanistic data to determine an answer.

for example, i asked for a tren cycle, it gave me memantine, nimodipine, and EVEN megadosed melatonin. its to the point where it can make deductions even with lack of human data. some of the height/dimo stacks its created are insane. and its getting better and better.

the bloodwork thing is meh, but its good in conjunction with the cycle analyser. its built so it can assess your past bloodwork and cycles and determine YOUR individual dose responses to compounds, and build more 'personalised' cycles in future.

bloodwork analyser looks at your bloods (you upload them) and tells you what pharma/supplements/lifestyle factors you need to use/change, and if it has access to your cycle plan, it will tell you what to adjust/remove.

i willl be selling this, so keep updated for when i release it

would anyone be interested in this?
 
how much would u pay for smt like this
Me personally I would do personal research

But I think for the normal person like $250. I could be way off though😭. Idk the price range in the market you’re in
 
Me personally I would do personal research

But I think for the normal person like $250. I could be way off though😭. Idk the price range in the market you’re in
its pretty crazy im ngl it makes literally PERFECT cycles for any compound/goal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top