Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Dandruff

pr4tinanj

Have been doing no shampoo since the end of December and for the past 3 or 4 weeks i have noticed a lot of dandruff (i think) and my hair has been getting kinda oily
Any tips?

The whole no shampoo thing is kinda misleading, it doesn’t work as well with really oily hair types, I can’t give you specific advice but I can tell you what I do; I shower daily but only shampoo once a week, and condition twice

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The whole no shampoo thing is kinda misleading, it doesn’t work as well with really oily hair types, I can’t give you specific advice but I can tell you what I do; I shower daily but only shampoo once a week, and condition twice
What kind of shampoo do you use? The average supermarket shampoo has a shit ton of ingredients that apparently are really bad for you hair health so what do you recommend or look for when buying one?
And do you have any specific tips for the dandruff?

What kind of shampoo do you use? The average supermarket shampoo has a shit ton of ingredients that apparently are really bad for you hair health so what do you recommend or look for when buying one?
And do you have any specific tips for the dandruff?
I have a lazy acres near my house (white person with dreads type store with a bunch of healthy shit) so I got a good shampoo and conditioner that’s formulated with hair health in mind; I’m not at my house rn so I don’t know the specific brand or name, but I’d say try and find a health conscious store near you that would carry shampoo and check out what they have there. As for dandruff idrk bro soz

The obvious answer is to use an anti-dandruff shampoo but if you found out you have dandruff by picking it out of your scalp DO NOT do that that can give you symptoms of you balding and hair thinning.

Put coconut/almond oil on hair for like 30mins-1hr twice every week and then take a shower. Wash hair with selsun blue shampoo. And then dry hair. Damp hair leads to dandruff. Try to shower in the morning so your hair wont be damp going to sleep. Air drying hair better than heat damaging with a hair dryer. In a month your dandruff should improve. If it doesnt go to dermatologist they can prescribe u with some shit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
yathxrth Hair Advice 4