Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Day 3

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
It’s 11pm. I had work, hit gym. Gonna go study

I’ve had like 300kcals so far. Gonna eat my dinner soon.

Woke up at 1pm like a r****d

Nothing much to say. 6/10 day

Day 3 pic(s)


D047799C-D5A0-476E-8292-6DCAAE11C75D.webp
6713E580-E9C2-4508-A811-8B21F301E2A1.webp


ECDA46AC-503F-403B-AF33-8B13557E2CC3.webp
Koji
 
Why are we eating at midnight tbh
Had work from 3pm till half 10pm and my dumbass woke up at 1pm so instead of eating before work I hit gym like a r****d and didn’t feast on the goyslop snacks that was at my workplace
 
It’s half 12. I haven’t done shit all day. Someone tell me to get a move on. Ah. Being an adult sucks, I have to look out for myself now
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top