Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Day 4 on tren

AstroSky

Error
First 50 Members
The very day I injected 10mg and my strength sky rocketed. Every single one of my major lifts felt light weight and I had to add a full plate to make it heavy again and even then I was able to workout with so much intensity and vigor. On day 3 my veins were poping out even with out flexing and when working out chest and deltoid veins were poping out. I'm constantly drinched in sweat at the gym. I'm starving and almost hypoglycemic due to my appetite increase. I feel like I can't keep myself fed enough. Gains are insane. My whole body feels soild like a rock. Zero bloat. All lean hard mass. I have never felt this f*****g powerful and not only that but I'm not even taking alot of tren! 10mg everyday. That is super low dosage. I'm almost tempted to go up to 50mg a day and go full blast but need to tread the waters and ensure I don't go complete ape shit with it's mind altering sides. So far I'm calm. Confident and super happy. Zero anxiety and paranoia I even sleep better.

So far This shit is liquid gold

MYXJ_20210630145742291_save.jpgIMG_20210629_103228_683.jpg

The very day I injected 10mg and my strength sky rocketed. Every single one of my major lifts felt light weight and I had to add a full plate to make it heavy again and even then I was able to workout with so much intensity and vigor. On day 3 my veins were poping out even with out flexing and when working out chest and deltoid veins were poping out. I'm constantly drinched in sweat at the gym. I'm starving and almost hypoglycemic due to my appetite increase. I feel like I can't keep myself fed enough. Gains are insane. My whole body feels soild like a rock. Zero bloat. All lean hard mass. I have never felt this f*****g powerful and not only that but I'm not even taking alot of tren! 10mg everyday. That is super low dosage. I'm almost tempted to go up to 50mg a day and go full blast but need to tread the waters and ensure I don't go complete ape shit with it's mind altering sides. So far I'm calm. Confident and super happy. Zero anxiety and paranoia I even sleep better.

View attachment 20512View attachment 20513

Your arms look pathetic for someone whos lifting and roiding consistently

And your face still looks like shit

You can easily see that under all that fillers/calcium depots of bonesmashing, theres a heavy recessed downward grown facial structure

Your maxilla is flat and vertically grown asfuck but your malars have a insane forward projection along with a absurd ogee curve

It doesnt look right, not even in the slightest

No human being has a facial structure so recessed and well developed at the same tine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

You can easily see that under all that fillers/calcium depots of bonesmashing, theres a heavy recessed downward grown facial structure

Your maxilla is flat and vertically grown asfuck but your malars have a insane forward projection along with a absurd ogee curve

No human being has a facial structure so recessed and well developed at the same tine
I'm not lifting consistently number one. I take long ass breaks like months at a time. So technically I half ass lift and I don't "roid'. This is my first real cycle. My last was a failure. Blasted for 3 weeks and gave up and went back to trt dosage. I learned as i went. I would should you my body now but I rather surprise everyone first ;).

Well done, you big boy!

Reminder I used to look like this last year.

Of course this is worse than it looks because around this time I was eating very bad. Sitting all day for YouTube and my other job. I also had high cortisol and high estrogen. So yeah my body doesn't or didn't always look like this. But it just goes to show what diet and lifestyle can really do to your body'

Attachments

• IMG_20210519_122434_012.jpg
    IMG_20210519_122434_012.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 33

Of course this is worse than it looks because around this time I was eating very bad. Sitting all day for YouTube and my other job. I also had high cortisol and high estrogen. So yeah my body doesn't or didn't always look like this. But it just goes to show what diet and lifestyle can really do to your body'

your biacromial breadth is cuck tier

your biacromia breadth is cuck tier
View attachment 20521

Unironically cope. 22 inches

I have almost 24 inches without flexing

Your biacromial breadth is narrow

Your shoulder width must be that wide without any muscles and flexing in order to consider yourself as broad shouldered

your biacromia breadth is cuck tier

I have almost 24 inches without flexing

Your biacromial breadth is narrow

Your shoulder width must be that wide without any muscles and flexing in order to consider yourself as broad shouldered
Ah ok. Clavical lengthing it is then! No cap i already got it set up. I'm gaining 3 Inches total width. I'd do 4 but recovery will take even longer. Plated too! So I'll be able to actually move around. Once I get that done I'll be a complete beast. Im lucky I have straightish Clavicals at least.

The only benefit I have is my straight Clavicals atm. But with width I'll be complete 90% percentile. And I only want it done due to personal goals tbh. It's just a nice thing to have and I always wanted to not be able to fit through a door something hahaha. Thank god I got money now

Honestly a 22 and even 24 inch bideltoid is PATHETIC. I've been gymcelling hard for 3 years and probably have testosterone level sub 400 and mine is just barely 22 inches. My mom's dad was 27 inches and he looked like a tank.

The average bideltoid for a healthy male is 25 inches.

View attachment 20512View attachment 20513
pretty inspiring... might do a cycle now

Honestly a 22 and even 24 inch bideltoid is PATHETIC. I've been gymcelling hard for 3 years and probably have testosterone level sub 400 and mine is just barely 22 inches. My mom's dad was 27 inches and he looked like a tank.

Idk what people you are seeing but I'm at my gym in Florida and I'm pretty wide. The only dudes who are wider are fat and bulky mode. I think your standards are messed up. It's not the avg frame for sure. You need to realize 22 and above is very much more than than the avg person and even close to be considered "dude you look like you life bro". I had a few gym dudes come up and ask how long iv been lifting. I tell them only a year and they say I look like iv been in the gym for 3 years at least. Keep it realistic

Idk what people you are seeing but I'm at my gym in Florida and I'm pretty wide. The only dudes who are wider are fat and bulky mode. I think your standards are messed up. It's not the avg frame for sure. You need to realize 22 and above is very much more than than the avg person and even close to be considered "dude you look like you life bro". I had a few gym dudes come up and ask how long iv been lifting. I tell them only a year and they say I look like iv been in the gym for 3 years at least. Keep it realistic
Jew chemicals doing their thing @Buddy Boyo
1624061219520.png
Her biacromial and bideltoid are enormous, although long sleeved shirts actually do make ones frame look broader. Look at her face, she looks like a man.

You are comparing
Jew chemicals doing their thing @Buddy Boyo
View attachment 20523
Her biacromial and bideltoid are enormous, although long sleeved shirts actually do make ones frame look broader. Look at her face, she looks like a man.
You do realize her head could just be mega small instead 😂. You don't know at all how wide she actually she is. Most people guess people's size wrong all the time all cuz of relationship of head to shoulder or leg to torso. You can't say for certain what she is untill you have something to compare to.

This guy looks pretty good. Would easily get girls on college campuses.

lose weight and stop being a bitter cunt

This guy looks pretty good. Would easily get girls on college campuses.

lose weight and stop being a bitter cunt

It's my rest day but I did some weighted pushups and got a sick pump all over my body. Body fat is melting away like crazy. I have never been able to see my abs like this since I was like 14? Crazy. Tren just works man. It's insane. I'm eating over 3k calories a day and I'm still losing weight. Madness 🤣
MYXJ_20210701224051054_save.jpg

It's my rest day but I did some weighted pushups and got a sick pump all over my body. Body fat is melting away like crazy. I have never been able to see my abs like this since I was like 14? Crazy. Tren just works man. It's insane. I'm eating over 3k calories a day and I'm still losing weight. Madness 🤣
View attachment 20525
Yea that’s how it seems to go lmao; I was able to gain weight when I didn’t want to (when I was fat as f**k), now I’m pretty lean and found out my metabolism is f*****g nuts. Between 2.5-3k calories doesn’t do it for me

Ironically most Chad's are actually the hardest workers in the gym if anything, they're not lazy. One of my cousins(on my dad's side) is a legitimate upper tier chad and is one of the nicest people I've talked too. If you were to insult or make fun of a legitimate chad, he wouldn't get his feelings hurt. Negative treatment is a foreign concept to a chad, it would just leave him bewildered.

I saw another thread like this a while back on lookism I'm really tempted to take something tbhngl
Why don't you tan or take MT2?