Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Day 4 on tren

Is it me or is his midface longish? Although a longer, but not Toth level midface is actually a dimorphic trait. It is one of the biggest differences between a man and a woman, a man's face is usually longer on average. It is one of the main differences between a tranny and a real woman. And it's why Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a disgusting tranny.
if my midface was longer my forehead wouldn't look ridiculously big,and yes im bonesmashed hereIMG-20210705-WA0347.jpeg

The very day I injected 10mg and my strength sky rocketed. Every single one of my major lifts felt light weight and I had to add a full plate to make it heavy again and even then I was able to workout with so much intensity and vigor. On day 3 my veins were poping out even with out flexing and when working out chest and deltoid veins were poping out. I'm constantly drinched in sweat at the gym. I'm starving and almost hypoglycemic due to my appetite increase. I feel like I can't keep myself fed enough. Gains are insane. My whole body feels soild like a rock. Zero bloat. All lean hard mass. I have never felt this f*****g powerful and not only that but I'm not even taking alot of tren! 10mg everyday. That is super low dosage. I'm almost tempted to go up to 50mg a day and go full blast but need to tread the waters and ensure I don't go complete ape shit with it's mind altering sides. So far I'm calm. Confident and super happy. Zero anxiety and paranoia I even sleep better.

So far This shit is liquid gold

View attachment 20512View attachment 20513
don't tell others you're using tren don't f*****g increase the competition keep it to yourself so you can mog normies jfl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
don't tell others you're using tren don't f*****g increase the competition keep it to yourself so you can mog normies jfl
I don't lie about what I do and because I have a small following who are influenced by everything I disclose, If I lied about my choices people would have unrealistic expectations about my progress. It's better for me to just say what I do than to lie. But that's my moral compass. Doesn't matter to me who gets an advantage or not. I'm already way ahead of the game that it doesn't effect me. Just get points in my brain for.being real and true to others.

Already leaning out despite being in calorie surplus 3400 calories a day I eat whatever I want too and I just keep getting leaner and leaner.

My face is getting lean too and I haven't been this leanness since like 2 years ago back when I was a skinny fat twink.

tren is burning the fat all over my face .
So far its an amazingView attachment 20536
Post side profile

Butthole enlargment, buccinator atrophy due to therapeutic treatment on how to suck less cock
I loved astrosky so much, I had watched all his videos on mewing. I'd pray to austin shelton every night before I go to bed, thanking for the forward maxilla I've been given. "astrosky is love", I would say, "astrosky is life". My dad hears me and calls me a recessed subhuman. I knew he was just jealous of how much i pushed forward my maxilla with my tongue. I called him an incel. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my suture hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch my maxilla. It's astrosky. I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear, "lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of the mouth". He grabs me by my huge black dong, and forces my jaw wide open. I spread my tiny twink mouth as wide as i can, ready to embrace him. He penetrates my twink n****r palate with his huge, throbbing white meat. It hurts so much, but I do it for austin. I can feel my my suture cracking and popping at the rythym he is thusting his cock against the roof of my mouth. I push against his force. I want to please astrosky. He roars a mighty roar, as he pries open my non-fused adolescent sutures with his last vigorous thrust of his cock. My dad walks in. austin looks him straight in the eye, and says, "5mm of expansion". astro sky leaves through my window. astrosky is love. astrosky is life.

Or you can bravely sniff tyrones semen like toth77 does

There's tons of non biracial black guys where I live that his mom could suck off instantly.

From my own observations at Wal-Mart, the only guys I see with great frames are non biracial black guys. They all have large frames a shit ton of muscle on them, even if they are fat and lazy.

Id estimate that only 2/10 full black guys I see have a bad frame, most of them are usually tall as f**k(I'm 5'11 in shoes so they're surely 6'2+) and huge as f**k frames.

I don't lie about what I do and because I have a small following who are influenced by everything I disclose, If I lied about my choices people would have unrealistic expectations about my progress. It's better for me to just say what I do than to lie. But that's my moral compass. Doesn't matter to me who gets an advantage or not. I'm already way ahead of the game that it doesn't effect me. Just get points in my brain for.being real and true to others.
really appreciate this astro. as a long term follower I'm relived I don't have to try and compare my progress natural with your progress.

Ah ok. Clavical lengthing it is then! No cap i already got it set up. I'm gaining 3 Inches total width. I'd do 4 but recovery will take even longer. Plated too! So I'll be able to actually move around. Once I get that done I'll be a complete beast. Im lucky I have straightish Clavicals at least.

The only benefit I have is my straight Clavicals atm. But with width I'll be complete 90% percentile. And I only want it done due to personal goals tbh. It's just a nice thing to have and I always wanted to not be able to fit through a door something hahaha. Thank god I got money now
Yo, did you go thorough with the lengthening? Any update pics for us?