Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Day idk anymore on tren

AstroSky

Error
First 50 Members
MYXJ_20210722215002635_save.jpg

Looking like an all american beef cake. Getting lean and leaner and bigger and bigger IMG_20210719_195822_672.jpg

Fat is practically just melting off my face making everything nice and tight.

No hairloss. No blood pressure. No random moods (but things do make me more angry and I'm quick to get pissed) just mostly good gains and good progress in the gym. I'm surprised I haven't gotten gyno either and I don't even take an AI.

You fooled me with the thread prefix 😂

Good progress.

What is your workout like? + how do you work out?

View attachment 20607

Looking like an all american beef cake. Getting lean and leaner and bigger and bigger View attachment 20608

No hairloss. No blood pressure. No random moods (but things do make me more angry and I'm quick to get pissed) just mostly good gains and good progress in the gym. I'm surprised I haven't gotten gyno either and I don't even take an AI.
juicy

Serious question, do you feel gay on tren?

View attachment 20607

Looking like an all american beef cake. Getting lean and leaner and bigger and bigger View attachment 20608

Thats pathetic for someone who roids

Your still puffy asfuck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He does look bleh for a roider, but most don't look amazing until after ages unless you have tellem t genes.View attachment 20633
Zyzz mogs hard lmao. It's not about width it's about face then body. You either have both and win or one and lose. If all things being equal obviously. But it's not. You can't take one trait and compare it something else. Zyzz just had more appealing body. More appealing face. Just what it is. My face brings me to a equal playing Field with lots of guys because I'm only now catching up with my body. Now I'm starting to approach a proper good looking body and face which. Both or death. I rather have a good looking face and slightly above avg body than a amazing body and normal face. Just more return on investment

Zyzz mogs hard lmao. It's not about width it's about face then body. You either have both and win or one and lose. If all things being equal obviously. But it's not. You can't take one trait and compare it something else. Zyzz just had more appealing body. More appealing face. Just what it is. My face brings me to a equal playing Field with lots of guys because I'm only now catching up with my body. Now I'm starting to approach a proper good looking body and face which. Both or death. I rather have a good looking face and slightly above avg body than a amazing body and normal face. Just more return on investment
Yes zyzz mogs tellem t face wise hard, I agree, t looks like a disgusting chimpanzee. Frame wise, their not remotely comparable though.

@AstroSky the other thing zyzz did that is really triggering is he identified as incel. Most incels and people in looksmaxxing communities will greatly disagree. At worst he was a high tier normie with 70th percentile looks with loser hobbies. Zyzz himself also stated he went to an all boys school which didn't help.

@AstroSky the other thing zyzz did that is really triggering is he identified as incel. Most incels and people in looksmaxxing communities will greatly disagree. At worst he was a high tier normie with 70th percentile looks with loser hobbies. Zyzz himself also stated he went to an all boys school which didn't help.

Toth77 is currently in an all girl school

Back