Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Deep Sleep VS Banded Sleeping. GTFIH

4lt

Ϫ Sergeant of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
I've been confused on this one either Deep Sleep VS Banded Sleeping which one increase more height?!?!

This is my setup on banded sleeping, I sleep on the floor with my matress and have nothing to hold the bands excepts for my weights
1716034936285.png

Need ur guys opinion and reason WHY.

just become crippled theory

I've been confused on this one either Deep Sleep VS Banded Sleeping which one increase more height?!?!

This is my setup on banded sleeping, I sleep on the floor with my matress and have nothing to hold the bands excepts for my weights
View attachment 30005

Iv seen the user who came up with this before. Interesting posting of his .....hope it works out for you.............

View attachment 30005

Interesting set. I read that it takes 4 months for a fracture to heal, i recommend, therefore, to put a time limit to metric the result of such experiment. I, myself, did something similar but with only weight in my leg. I did grow a bit, but it took a lot of dedication and time. I may just learn to do something similar as your posting in the future.

Reactions: 4lt
Why is that shit around your legs

No offense I don’t think it’ll work but you could try

Reactions: 4lt
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting set. I read that it takes 4 months for a fracture to heal, i recommend, therefore, to put a time limit to metric the result of such experiment. I, myself, did something similar but with only weight in my leg. I did grow a bit, but it took a lot of dedication and time. I may just learn to do something similar as your posting in the future.
Some people just say that sleeping comfortably is better than this, idk what to do maybe im just gonna do this while im scrolling on my phone laying in bed probably not while sleeping, just to stretch it

View attachment 30005

honestly i just think the first one is bullshit, it justs extends the spine temporarely but then it all comes as it was first.

Deleted

Last edited: