Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

defining insanity

Nihilus

Ϫ The One Lord of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
Staff
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
Guild
Order of Nihil
I listened to death metal and Sonne all night yesterday because it kept me awake and i had to study for the exam that i gave today

It will make u feel alive and awake but u won't understand anything

I listen to metal when I work out. Only time I can actually feel goosebumps and I do think it makes me stronger somehow because lifting is actually very much psychological. You can traine more if you are in the zone and psycho. Smelling salts is a very good life hack for a PR. Or if you don't got the energy to do a last set. That combined with pulling your chest hairs out when you need it will make your whole body go into shock.

However side effect is the blood vessels in your eyes will look very red when you go that crazy. If I could quantify the strength increase I'd say 30% at most

I’m still insane without it