Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

[T COPERS STAY AWAY][INSANITY INDUCING][PROJECTILE VOMIT INDUCING] ESTROGENPILL 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 304
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 304

Testosterone is responsible for the following:
- Improving mood
- Lowering anxiety
- Increasing anger

I'M SORRY, DID I SAY TESTOSTERONE? I MEANT ESTROGEN

THAT'S RIGHT T COPERS

IT IS ABSOLUTELY OVER

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The estrogen pill destroyed me

I have to bang my head against the wall for hours daily and be drugged up in order to stay sane enough to spread this information

There is truly no hope for any man on this planet

Is this why I have severe social anxiety and crippling nihilism?

Very good considering I'm on jewpills, I love jbs and stare at asses at work most the time and dont talk to people
then your anxiety is a result of the blackpill

So am I both high T and high E? Is that healthy?
hormone levels arent rly that important, cant tell you how they work in your body

you probably have normal levels of E, cant tell you about T

hormone levels arent rly that important, cant tell you how they work in your body

you probably have normal levels of E, cant tell you about T
I'm not so sure about this but MOST women don't really care about your T levels, (as long as it's not too low). It's about looking high T. I GUESS, most male models are quite skinny and not too concerned about their T levels. But most importantly, they have high T facial features and therefore LOOK high T.
There are gymcels who are more muscular than male models but have poor horsefaces.

"It's all about the face. The face is more important than the body." - Faceandlms.

you don't need to touch ur estrogen levels then.
my point in the last thread was that T has nothing to do with libido by itself and its only role is to be aromatized into estrogen, which is actually the hormone that increases libido in men

• Wow
Reactions: Neo
my point in the last thread was that T has nothing to do with libido by itself and its only role is to be aromatized into estrogen, which is actually the hormone that increases libido in men
aEiztAO.gif