Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Designing custom infraorbital rim implants

wishfulthinking123

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if any of you have designed your own implants and have achieved a natural look? I don't want anything that makes it look like I have had work done and I am aware about how common revision surgery is for infraorbital rim implants. Do you know what volume in mm to get and what size and shape implants you need? I'm thinking along the tear trough with minimal malar augmentation as I do not want to get a look I don't want.

My cheeks are flat and as a result I have quite bad dark circles I just want to treat the tear trough deformity and don't want high angular cheeks. Filler was not a good option for someone with lack of bony structure like me. Hoping some people have been through this journey and have some advice.

i have very round and wide zygos but i still have those circles
I have wide and large zygos as well has nothing to do with the circles
Those circles come from recessed maxilla and shit infraorbital