Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious devastated

junebug

18, 175cm | 1 Samuel 16:7 KJV
Moderator
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
16,118
Solutions
9
Reputation
53,408
Guild
KHHV
I had slight nose and throat discomfort due to acid reflux yesterday, and I was praying it'd be gone by today because today I have prom.

unfortunately it ain't looking good. thank God I don't have a date or anything so I don't REALLY have to worry about staying beautiful all night
 
I had slight nose and throat discomfort due to acid reflux yesterday, and I was praying it'd be gone by today because today I have prom.

unfortunately it ain't looking good. thank God I don't have a date or anything so I don't REALLY have to worry about staying beautiful all night
My brother has prom today 🥺 so grown up 💔 and yet still so lonely.

Kinda like you junebug

1000001538.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top