Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

DHT Maxing??

Acid

Yesssirskii
Has anyone here tried DHT maxing through AI or naturally, if so what results did you notice and at what age? Might start DHT maxing but not to sure whether it will mess with hormones during puberty.

Thanks.

but not to sure whether it will mess with hormones during puberty.
It depends what route you follow to get the high DHT, whether it'd be through drugs, naturally (jfl) etc..

Has anyone here tried DHT maxing through AI or naturally, if so what results did you notice and at what age? Might start DHT maxing but not to sure whether it will mess with hormones during puberty.

Thanks.
creatine helps

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It depends what route you follow to get the high DHT, whether it'd be through drugs, naturally (jfl) etc..
Through drugs, in pretty sure natural supplements are cope.

Through drugs.
What kinds? If it's straight up DHT it'll cuck your hormones yeah, but if it's a drug which boosts it by increasing conversion of T to DHT then that isn't bad.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
creatine helps
Its the only natural supplement that causes balding i think. I was thinking to take butea superba since it doesn't cause balding but I don't think its that effective

Its the only natural supplement that causes balding i think. I was thinking to take butea superba since it doesn't cause balding but I don't think its that effective
Why does it cause balding? Through its increase of DHT? Then how wouldn't Butea Superba cause it as well? Since the end result is the same.

creatine does not cause baldness man, if you really want to guarantee a much higher dht level there is no other way than to take pure dht or some derivative, please correct me if i am wrong

if you really want to guarantee a much higher dht level there is no other way than to take
or some derivative
Derivatives will cause your body to shut down, meaning close to no Test will be produced, therefore no DHT will be present either (Very low amounts anyway). Just pure DHT will cause it to shut down as well, you'll get high DHT sure, but just that, and DHT isn't anabolic enough on its own so you'll lose muscle in the process.

Derivatives will cause your body to shut down, meaning close to no Test will be produced, therefore no DHT will be present either (Very low amounts anyway). Just pure DHT will cause it to shut down as well, you'll get high DHT sure, but just that, and DHT isn't anabolic enough on its own so you'll lose muscle in the process.
then a cycle with only dht would be harmful?

Yes. A Test base would be sensible, and honestly the Test itself will convert to enough DHT by itself, dunno why you'd want sky high levels.
so in that case it would make more sense to optimize dht levels naturally and try to sensitize the receptors

so in that case it would make more sense to optimize dht levels naturally and try to sensitize the receptors
Idk what you mean by naturally, diet? I doubt it'll do a lot, just take an Anti-Estrogen like a Serm for example, that'll raise your T because of the feedback loop, and in so doing more DHT will also be present because of higher amounts of T. (My T is 800 ng/dl+, it used to be below 100 ng/dl)

Idk what you mean by naturally, diet? I doubt it'll do a lot, just take an Anti-Estrogen like a Serm for example, that'll raise your T because of the feedback loop, and in so doing more DHT will also be present because of higher amounts of T. (My T is 800 ng/dl+, it used to be below 100 ng/dl)
how long did it take you to go from 100 to 800 ?

DHT causesbalding, not creatine.

It isn't written on my forehead that I am, man.
It's okay Dude!. Just don't say racist stuff and the femboys will come to you Homie!

• Dislike
Reactions: Rei
It's okay Dude!. Just don't say racist stuff and the femboys will come to you Homie!
f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s

f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s f**k n*****s
Didn't read man. I still believe you're a good person on the insde Dude!